Force update Samsung Galaxy device on T-Mobile, Sprint Verizon, AT&T, and Factory Unlocked
Samsung has started rolling-out their latest One UI 3 update to their smartphones, Starting with their flagship series starting with Samsung Galaxy S20 Series, Galaxy Note 20 Series, Galaxy Fold 2, and Tab S7 Series. In this case, somehow your device didn’t receive the update, then you can force update your device.
Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge with you about “How can your force update your Samsung device with One UI 3 based on Android 11.” Meanwhile, you can also re-check and retry by changing the cellular network.
For this guide, we have temporarily switch the cellular network to Verizon from T-Mobile. Also, this was performed on unlocked Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S20 Series on T-Mobile carrier-locked. With this note, let’s check the following guide.
Method 1: How to Force update your factory unlocked T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T
- Disable your SIM and then switch to the Wi-Fi network. (It might consume 2GB of data)
- After that, note down your device IMEI number. (Dial *#06# or Navigate to Settings > About Phone.)
- Open device dialer and type *#272*IMEI# (Use your device IMEI number in place of IMEI.)
- After that, Select the carrier code for VZW (Verizon) or choose ATT (AT&T) ( Choose accordingly, in which the device received an update.)
- Then, click install and then choose “Sales&Network code change.”
- Now, Reboot your device and Navigate to Settings > System update > and then re-check device update.
- That’s it.
Method 2: How to Force update your carrier-locked device
This is the best possible way to force update your carrier-locked device. Thus because you can use the actual carrier SIM to get the update for your device. Additionally, you need to change the network with the method mention above.
Hopefully, this instruction helps you with force update your device. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Download GeForce RTX 3070 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.PEICNXM