Valorant is one of the best Multiplayer games across the globe, where players have encountered some unusual bugs while playing the game. Where the Error Code 40 trigger, it was quite frustrating that it keeps appearing while playing the game.
For a game that has a unique experience, follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Fix Valorant Error Code 40
There could be various factors, for this you have to first investigate the error and then use the troubleshooting to fix the error. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Restart your Game
This is the first thing you need to do, Simply restart your game. First, quit the game and then re-launch the game to fix some temporary glitch or any bug.
Update your Network Driver
Due to an outdated driver, you have encountered Error Code 40 so to fix this we advise you to update your Network driver to the latest driver. You can use any Driver update like Driver Booster or you can head over to your Network manufacturer and from their website update the driver to the latest version.
Check Server Status
Sometimes when a server goes into maintenance it shows such an error, head over to Valorant Social Profile or any ongoing Server Maintenance or network outage. If you find Server are down then keep patient until Riot Games rectify the issue,
Reboot your Computer
If you’re still having the same issue, then try to play the game after botting your system. Sometimes, due to interpretation of the data cache might trigger Likewise, Vanguard might not initiate which requires playing Valorant.
Reboot your Network
Check your network, do a quick power-cycle by power-off/Plug off, wait for a couple of seconds and turn-power-on/ Plug-in. This will refresh your IP address and might fix some potential errors.
Tweak your DNS
If you are using your ISP DNS then it may be possible for your ISP to block Valorant, due to this your game encounters these error codes. Afterwards, check your DNS and tweak it with the following Secure DNS.
How to Tweak DNS
- Open Network & Internet Settings and then go to Change Adapter options
- Click on the Change Adapter option and from there right-click on your connectivity.
- Click Properties from a drop-down menu, Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Next Click Properties and Select Use the following DNS.
- use the DNS server address 22.214.171.124 and on Alternate DNS server as 126.96.36.199.
- After applying a new DNS, you will need to clear your DNS cache.
- Open CMD as administrator and type ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter.
- That’s it!
For instance, if you feel you can’t deal with such a network issue. You are required to bridge the network using VPN. Simply download any VPN based on your preference and then connect to the preferrable region.
Alternatively, you can install CloudFare and enable OpenDNS which will automatically tweak your DNS. After configuring your DNS, check your game if it is still having such an error.
Thanks for being with us, if you have any query share them with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for a further update in future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)