Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is one of the most popular multiplayer games, but recently players have reported Fatal Error which restricted players from playing the game. Also, the error triggers in single-player mode.
The reason for such an error is Crashing to the desktop or because of high CPU usage. This article will include troubleshooting for COD Warzone errors. Follow the following institutions mentioned below.
Update your GPU
The game uses a lot of GPU resources, which results in such errors. Check your GPU driver if you find it outdated, simply update your Graphics driver to the latest version. You can download from the Manufacture website or use an automatic driver downloader that detects and upgrades your CPU driver to the latest version.
Temporarily disable your Antivirus or Firewall
Sometimes background programs restricted the game, as it detects those as a thread to your PC and restricted the usages of Game. Try closing your background apps and then check if you find the game crashing.
Tweak Game Settings
Due to hardware limitations, your game might be unable to push further so to fix this you can lower your game settings.
- Open Game Settings and then Graphics
- From there, adjust the Texture Resolution from High or Normal based on your preference.
- Also, ensure you have disabled the V-Sync.
- That’s it!
As we have mentioned, NVIDIA V-sync should be disabled, you can be disabled from the Control Panel.
- Right-click on your Desktop and choose NVIDIA Control Panel
- From there, click on 3D Settings and then click Manage 3D Settings
- Next, click on Program Settings and then add Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Scroll down a bit and turn off Vertical Sync
- That’s it and click on Apply to save the changes.
Use Integrity in Game File
Blizzard and Steam have an in-build file checker, due to some overwriting by Antivirus or missing or corrupt files your game might encountering the error. This can be resolved by checking the integrity of the game File.
- Open Battle.net on your PC and then head over to Options
- Click on Scan and Repair and wait until it finishes.
- That’s it!
So if your system uses a lot of resources, then you need to prioritize game service depending on your requirements.
- Open the Task Manager and then Select Details tab.
- Then look for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare.exe
- Right-click on it and then go to Set Priorities and choose High.
- That’s it!
If you still encounter any errors then some third-party service might conflict with your game. Such as the Discord Overlay feature or NVIDIA on-screen overlay, simply try disabling and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
If there is any query, share with us in the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E