Fix Knockout City Can’t connect to EA servers – Net Code 0.160#0, 1.43#0, 1.46#109000, 2.5#0 error code
EA’s Knockout City is one of the most popular multiplayer games across the game, meanwhile, after recent updates, players have encountered such errors on PS4, PS5 and PC. The game has more than 2 Million Players, it is quite frustrating when the game is not able to connect to EA Server.
The game uses the EA Server and it was published by EA and is available in the Origin game library. For this reason, you might encounter the following error code such as Net Code 0.160#0, 1.43#0, 1.46#109000, and 2.5#0 errors, Today in this guide we will be sharing a troubleshooting guide to fix the Knockout city server connection. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Restart your Game
This is the first thing you need to do if you see such a failure, simply restart the game either you can also restart your console or PC. Meanwhile, you can also restart your computer and check if the problem resolved your issue or not.
If this is still not fixed then you should follow the upcoming troubleshooting for the problem connecting to EA Servers Error.
Knockout City – How to Fix Server Connection Errors
This is quite a common problem reported by players across the platform including PS4, PS5 and Xbox. Please check the following troubleshooting to investigate and Fix the Knockout City issue. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Check Knockout City Server Status
It is online gaming that requires you to have stable internet connectivity, sometimes due to various reasons the game is unavailable to connect. You can head over to the Knockout City primary page directly from the Origin Client.
Meanwhile, you can check for real-time server outages. For this click on the Server Status icon located in the upper-right corner of the application. If it indicates Yellow or Read, which suggested EA Server could be introspecting, Slow or down.
There are a lot of players who reported the issue over their social profile, also on DownDetectator. If you don’t see any network outage then follow the upcoming instructions.
Disable Firewall and Antivirus Temporarily
Sometimes antivirus or firewall programs detect some game files as a threat so they are restricted from accessing the internet for specific apps or games. Check by disabling your Antivirus Program or Firewall so far, there could be a different method to disable your Firewall or Antivirus programs. So far, most antivirus or firewall protection from hidden settings and from there right-click on antivirus and disable temporarily.
Check your Internet Connectivity
Yet this is another troubleshooting, ensure that you have active internet connectivity.
Use Wired Connectivity
If you are using Wi-Fi, then due to massive overcrowding your experience might be limited. Try with wired or disconnected other devices and check if the Knockout City issue gets resolved.
Re-Power Cycle your Router
Power off your Router and then Re-Power after a couple of minutes to power cycle your router and modem. Once your internet gets connected, check if you are still facing the same issue.
Check your Internet
It might be possible that you’re having trouble with a slow-internet or un-interpreted internet connection. To check your internet speed, you should contact your ISP to fix it from their end.
Repair your Network
- Open Windows Settings and head over to Network & Internet
- Then use the Search bar, type Network, and then choose Find and Fix network and connection problems.
- After that, click on next and then follow the on-screen instructions to check if there is an error.
- Open CMD as administrator, then confirm your UAC (User-Account-Control)
- Next, Execute the following command mentioned down below.
netsh int ip reset
- Once it complete, Restart your computer and check if the problem is still there or fixed.
Tweak your DNS Settings
If you are using the ISP DNS then you should use the Google DNS, follow the next step-by-step guide to configure your DNS settings.
- Open Network & Internet Settings, Use Windows Search
- Click on the Change Adapter Option and then right-click on your network connection
- Select Properties and then choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Next click on Properties and then click on Use the Following IP, Enter the following DNS addresses
- At last, Click on Ok to confirm your action.
It might be possible that your ISP or EA Server is restricted in your region so using VPN can rectify your EA Server issue. Download and VPN Service based on your preference and then connect server outside your region.
Update Knockout to the latest version
Origin does offer you easy to update your Knockout, so for this, simply use the Origin Client to scan and update your Outdated Knockout City to the latest version.
Hopefully, this article remains helpful to you and has successfully rectified your issue. Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September