Recently, many users have encountered the error code p-dev320 on Hulu, which is one of the most popular streaming platforms. This error mostly occurs because of an issue with connecting the Hulu app or web player to the Hulu server.
This error can also occur if Hulu has become outdated or is experiencing connectivity issues. If you have already encountered such a problem, then we are going to do a troubleshooting guide to help you troubleshoot Hulu Error Code p-dev320.
Fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320 – How to
Hulu Errors can occur for a variety of reasons. Follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
Among the many possible errors that could trigger such an error, here is the following error for the Hulu Error mentioned below:
- Hulu Error Code: P-DEV318
- Hulu Error Code: P-DEV322
Check for Internet
In case of internet failure, Hulu requires active and stable connectivity to stream content. Try to troubleshoot your internet connection by checking your internet speed on Google, Fast.net, or Speedtest.net. In the event of an error, you should contact your internet service provider.
Check Hulu Server
Hulu Support has a social page where you can find any real-time outages. Alternatively, you can use DownDectator to identify network problems.
Switch to a different network
Switch to a different network and disconnect from your current network. If Hulu streams on the new network then there will be another connectivity issue. Additionally, check if this network can handle streaming from other sources.
Switch your device
If you have Hulu on multiple devices, try switching devices and see if your Hulu account still works on them. You need to check your internet connection or outdated application if Hulu is working on another device.
Restart your Router
Restart your network device, turn off your router and wait a few minutes. Try re-powering your device and check if your internet is working now. If you restart your network device, the connectivity issue will likely be resolved.
Some users reported that p-dev320 was triggered by the outdated Hulu app. Hulu can be updated through the Google Play Store or Play Store.
Clear Hulu Cache and Data
Occasionally, such unexpected errors show up due to corrupted cache. To clear your Hulu cache and local data, follow the instructions below.
- Press and hold the Hulu app icon
- Then, Click on the ‘I’ icon to open App information
- From there, tap on Storage and clear the data
- Next, revert and choose cache
- Clear the cache and then go back.
- Tap on Launch Hulu.
- That’s it!
For iOS or iPadOS
- Open device settings and then head over to general
- Go to Storage and then choose Hulu
- From there delete or uninstall the app
- That’s it, now reinstall Hulu from the app store.
For Fire TV
- Open settings and then tap on the application
- Then choose to manage the installed application
- Tap on Hulu and then select the Clear Cache option
- Now tap on clear data
- That’s it!
This is how you can clear data or cache after clearing the cache and data. Re-launch the Hulu app and then check where the problem is fixed or not.
Clear Cookies and Data
Hulu application is available on different platforms following Windows, Android, iOS and Apple TV.
For Xbox One
- Open the Hulu Menu option and then head over to My Games and Apps
- Go to Apps and then there you will find Hulu
- Now, Select Hulu and then choose Manage Apps
- Select Clear Saved data.
- That’s it!
Contact Hulu Customer Support
If you continue to receive this error, you will need to contact Hulu Customer Support.
Try to stream on another OTT app
If you are unable to stream content with other streaming services, the error code p-dev320 will appear because of an outdated device. Check your device’s system for updates, and then install the latest firmware, and then restart your device to resolve the issue.
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you and if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2