Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
If you are a victim of Game Error G25 on PlanetSide 2 or H1Z1, the error is the same because the same developer has developed both the game. So here is the quick troubleshooting that could potentially fix error 25. Without further ado, let’s check this out.
How to Fix Game Error 25 issue in H1Z1 Battle Royal and PlanetSide 2
There could be many reasons behind this error, including GPU Driver outdates, minimum requirements, or Pending Windows System Update. Follow the following step-by-step instructions mention down below.
Minimum System Requirements for H1Z1 and PlanetSide 2.
Let’s first check the Minimum Requirements for H1Z1 Battle Royal
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual Core
- RAM: 4GB
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 64-Bit
- Pixel/ Vertes Shader: 4/0
- Free Disk Space: 20GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 275 Series or later
- Minimum Dedicated Video RAM: 896MB
Now, here are the Minimum Requirements for PlanetSide 2
- CPU: Intel Core-i5 4460 or Higher
- RAM: 6GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit
- Pixel/ Vertex Shader: 4.0
- Free Disk Space: 20GB
- CPU: Nvidia GTX 480
- Minimum Dedicated Video RAM: 512MB RAM
Check and Install Pending System Update of Windows 10
With the game update, the developer updates the game concerning Windows Update, so it is vital to install the Windows System Update.
- Open Windows Settings and head over to the Update and Security
- Now, Click on Check for Update.
- If you found any update, then you need to install it on your device.
- That’s it. Check again for the game if it is still showing an error following the upcoming steps.
Delete the file PlayerOptions.ini
Sometimes the older game file creates conflict with the latest version of the game, so all you need to do is clear the older setup of your game.
- First thing first, locate the H1Z1 Battle Royal or PlanetSide 2 folder or directory.
- There you will find the PlayerOptions.ini file.
- Delete that file permanently.
- That’s it.
Update your Graphics Driver
We all know those GPU players an essential role while playing any game. Where outdated graphics driver not able to run some game. So, checking the installing the updated driver can potentially resolve the error.
- Open Device Manager and then Navigate to expand Display Adapter.
- Right-Click on GPU and Select Update Driver.
- It will start searching for a driver, Once it finds it.
- Follow the on-screen Wizard to install the updated driver.
- Then, Restart your system and re-launch the game.
Fix Corrupted Game Assets to Fix Error Code
It might be possible that your game launcher is causing the error, which you can fix by checking for any corrupted game file.
- Open the Game Launcher of Planet2 and then Head over to the Game File.
- Then, Click on Validate Game File placed on the upper-left corner of the display.
- Click on Confirm and then restart your PC.
- Re-launch the PlanetSide 2.
Hopefully, this guide helps you to fix the Error Code G25. Suppose you have any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)