How to Download and Install iOS 15.4 Public Beta-Face Mask Feature and Universal Control
Apple announced a beta version of their iOS, V15.4 with Face ID and a mask. There is also a new set of 30 emoji added to iOS 15.4 alongside fixing some bugs. This beta also allows you to try universal control, the new wallet app, note support for passwords and more. Today We are Going to “Download and Install iOS 15.4 Public Beta-Face Mask Feature and Universal Control.”
Users can use multiple iPad and Mac devices with a single controller and keyboard. You can read the complete patch note to learn more in-depth over at Apple’s developer website.
If you wish to enroll in the iOS 15.4 public beta, then today in this article we will be sharing a guide to download and install iOS 15.4 on your device. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
- Because beta versions may contain serious bugs, it is recommended to create a backup and not to install beta on a primary device.
- Users should know that iOS troubleshoots.
- The Mask feature is only available on the iPhone 12 and later models.
iOS 15.4 Supported Device
To install iOS 15.4, it is recommended that users update their device to the latest version.
- iPhone 13, 13, 13 Pro
- iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X and XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (first and second generation)
How to Install iOS 15.4 Beta 1-Guide
- Go to the Apple Beta Software Portal and sign in.
- Click on “Sign In” with your Apple device.
- Tap on “Enroll your iOS device,” and then scroll down to the bottom and tap on “Download Profile.”
- Choose “Allow” and then open the device settings.
- Over there, look for “Profile Downloaded” and select it to open to access the Beta Software download.
- Next, select “Install” located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your password to confirm your action, and then tap on “Install” twice.
- Restart your device, and after reboot, navigate to Settings > General > Software.
- Now you should see iOS 15, and tap on Download and Install.
- That’s it!
How to Enable Face ID with a Mask
Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Here’s the new toggle in iOS 15.4 (settings > Face ID > Use Face ID with a Mask) pic.twitter.com/nL8PPxrrZe
— Brandon Butch (@BrandonButch) January 27, 2022
- Open Device Settings.
- Head over to Face ID
- From there, Add and use Face ID with Mask
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and you have successfully enrolled in iOS 15. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your very valuable opinions and feedback. If there is any query, please share it with us in the comment section down below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- Reliance Jio Stepped-In Gaming Industry launched JioGamesWatch.
- WhatsApp will start blocking “View Once” photos, finally restricting users from taking screenshots.
- Reddit Search comments section is now available on iOS and Android, with a more refined search experience.
- Whatsapp rolling out My Contacts Except… last seen Status – How to hide Last Seen Status from specific contacts (particular contact)
- Snapchat’s officially introduced new safety tool, parental controls, “Family Center,” lets parents see whom their kids are talking to.