How to enable YouTube Videos Preview in Google Messages
Google’s Messages is one of the rich-communication services; it comes with RCS capabilitis and more functionality. It received another significant update where you can watch YouTube videos without quitting messages.
An update is rolling out; to use this feature, you can update the app from Google Play Store. But, you need to enable this from the app settings.
How to Enable YopuTube Preview in Google Messages
- Open Google Messages, and tap on the triple-dot menu at the screen’s upper-right corner to open settings.
- Next, Choose Message Settings from the overflow menu.
- You find “Find and Select” in the settings; go to Automatic Preview.
- You have three options: Show all Preview, Show only Web Links, and Only Download data on Wifi.
- Toggle Show all Preview, That’s it!
After enabling this feature, you can now view the YouTube Video in Google Messages without leaving the conversation. There are other apps which support similar, Like WhatsApp. Similarly, Now, whenever you receive or paste the YouTube Video link, It will be embedded into the conversatation. A preview for the YouTube video is likely to appear in a few seconds. Not to mention, you can use controls like on YouTube.