How to enable Digital Wellbeing Heads Up on Android – Download APK and Update
Google released the latest version of Digital Wellbeing on Android with a new feature called Heads Up. Where it brings awakeness while you walk using your device. If you wonder how you can enable this feature on your device then today in this article we will be sharing a guide to enable Digital Wellbeing ‘Heads Up’ on your device.
Digital Wellbeing ‘Heads Up’
This feature will help you to get in focus when you’re walking and using the device simultaneously, We have seen a lot of cases in which people get a series of damage with such similar action. After enabling this feature on your device, you will be notified like ‘Be Careful,’ ‘Look ahead,’ ‘Stay Focused,’ ‘Watch your step,’ Stay Alert,’ and ‘Look Up.’
We believe this feature is going to be quite useful in order to ensure such safety exists on Android. Sometimes, features like this might help to reduce such dangerous instances. Digital Wellbeing already has a Bedtime mode and app restriction feature to take their health and Mobile-Usages seriously.
Enable Digital Wellbeing Heads-Up Feature on Android – How to
To enable this feature on your Android device, we require the latest version of Digital Wellbeing. If you find your Digital Wellbeing is outdated, download and install an update of Digital Wellbeing from the Google Play Store.
- Open Digital Wellbeing on your device
- Scroll down to find Heads Up
- Tap on Next and Click Next, Check the box ‘Location’ if you want but it is optional.
- Click on Done
- That’s it!
If your device sens you are walking and using a phone it will notify you. If you didn’t find you can wait to receive the update. It is still rolling out and might take some time before reaching your region. If you don’t want to wait, then you can locally update.
Download Digital Wellbeing with Heads-Up Feature
This is a 15.5MB package size, the latest beta having a Heads-Up feature. Download and update to the latest version of Digital Wellbeing so far.
- Download the apk package
- Head over to the Download folder and start installing the update.
- You may require ‘Unknown Source installation’ permission to install, go to device settings and from Apps and Security. Toggle the settings.
- That’s it!
After upgrading, check out the Head-Up settings and Enable on your device.
We believe this article remains helpful for you and have successfully Enable Head-Up functionality. If there is any query, share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac