Everything to know about dual cameras on smartphones
Today’s Generation Smartphone Camera comes With Dual Camera Setup, at least Most of them are. But The Smartphone With Dual camera Setup introduced in 2011 by HTC as HTC Evo 3D.
One thing to Remember that There is Never two Identical Camera, Usually there is One Primary Camera, and another One is Secondary. Here What Type of Lens Uses as a Secondary Camera Sensor.
The advantage of a dual camera
1. Telephoto optical Zoon: It gives an Image a dept effect Called as Bokeh Effect.
2. Wide-Angle Lens: It Covers a More area than Primary alongside it also Used as a Bokeh Effect.
3. Monochrome Lens: It is a Black and White Sensor to Capture a B&W Images it is also Used as Boke Effect.
The Dual Camera Setup is an Important thing of Secondary camera is to Provide a Depth Effect or Called as Portrait Effect. Secondary Camera is Telephoto Lens, But Some Manufacturers Uses Secondary Camera for Wide-angle Images Instead Some uses for Monochrome Images.
There is no Mechanical Part in a Smartphone Camera and Shrink Sensor cause the Images Blurry and Grainy.
Where Wide-angle Lens help to Cover a lot of scenes in a Single Picture. Here a Dedicated Sensor has More Sensitivity to Light. Combining all these Lens images to Give a Perfect Image that a Single Lens Can’t Give you a Picture alone.
Now Most of the Users are Buying Smartphone Instead of Digital Camera Because at least Some Smartphone includes Mainstream Point-and-Shoot Cameras. It’s Means that the Secondary camera is always been a Lower than Primary Camera Sensor.
There are also Some additional Smartphone Camera accessories to Enhance the Performance and Quality of a Single Camera. Where Secondary Camera Gives you a More Reliable and Flexible Feature Like Faster Focus, Refocus Capabilities and Such More.
- Government of India plans to keep its citizen under microscope of surveillance, Assaults on Privacy -Say’s VPN Service Providers
- Samsung released Expert RAW v1.0.02.6 with better Adobe Lightroom support and is available for more Galaxy devices.
- How to download the Garena Free Fire OB34 Rampage Update
- How to Download and Install Android 13 Beta 2.1 on Your Phone
- Download and Install Hisense U963 HLTE100E Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)