Everything to know about dual cameras on smartphones
Today’s Generation Smartphone Camera comes With Dual Camera Setup, at least Most of them are. But The Smartphone With Dual camera Setup introduced in 2011 by HTC as HTC Evo 3D.
One thing to Remember that There is Never two Identical Camera, Usually there is One Primary Camera, and another One is Secondary. Here What Type of Lens Uses as a Secondary Camera Sensor.
The advantage of a dual camera
1. Telephoto optical Zoon: It gives an Image a dept effect Called as Bokeh Effect.
2. Wide-Angle Lens: It Covers a More area than Primary alongside it also Used as a Bokeh Effect.
3. Monochrome Lens: It is a Black and White Sensor to Capture a B&W Images it is also Used as Boke Effect.
The Dual Camera Setup is an Important thing of Secondary camera is to Provide a Depth Effect or Called as Portrait Effect. Secondary Camera is Telephoto Lens, But Some Manufacturers Uses Secondary Camera for Wide-angle Images Instead Some uses for Monochrome Images.
There is no Mechanical Part in a Smartphone Camera and Shrink Sensor cause the Images Blurry and Grainy.
Where Wide-angle Lens help to Cover a lot of scenes in a Single Picture. Here a Dedicated Sensor has More Sensitivity to Light. Combining all these Lens images to Give a Perfect Image that a Single Lens Can’t Give you a Picture alone.
Now Most of the Users are Buying Smartphone Instead of Digital Camera Because at least Some Smartphone includes Mainstream Point-and-Shoot Cameras. It’s Means that the Secondary camera is always been a Lower than Primary Camera Sensor.
There are also Some additional Smartphone Camera accessories to Enhance the Performance and Quality of a Single Camera. Where Secondary Camera Gives you a More Reliable and Flexible Feature Like Faster Focus, Refocus Capabilities and Such More.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22483.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build