Everything to know about dual cameras on smartphones
Today’s Generation Smartphone Camera comes With Dual Camera Setup, at least Most of them are. But The Smartphone With Dual camera Setup introduced in 2011 by HTC as HTC Evo 3D.
One thing to Remember that There is Never two Identical Camera, Usually there is One Primary Camera, and another One is Secondary. Here What Type of Lens Uses as a Secondary Camera Sensor.
The advantage of a dual camera
1. Telephoto optical Zoon: It gives an Image a dept effect Called as Bokeh Effect.
2. Wide-Angle Lens: It Covers a More area than Primary alongside it also
3. Monochrome Lens: It is a Black and White Sensor to Capture a B&W Images it is also Used as Boke Effect.
The Dual Camera Setup is an Important thing of Secondary camera is to Provide a Depth Effect or Called as Portrait Effect. Secondary Camera is Telephoto Lens, But Some Manufacturers Uses Secondary Camera for Wide-angle Images Instead Some uses for Monochrome Images.
There is no Mechanical Part in a Smartphone Camera and Shrink Sensor cause the Images Blurry and Grainy.
Where Wide-angle Lens help to Cover a lot of scenes in a Single Picture. Here a Dedicated Sensor has More Sensitivity to Light. Combining all these Lens images to Give a Perfect Image that a Single Lens Can’t Give you a Picture alone.
Now Most of the Users are Buying Smartphone Instead of Digital Camera Because at least Some Smartphone includes Mainstream Point-and-Shoot Cameras. It’s Means that the Secondary camera is always been a Lower than Primary Camera Sensor.
There are also Some additional Smartphone Camera accessories to Enhance the Performance and Quality of a Single Camera. Where Secondary Camera Gives you a More Reliable and Flexible Feature Like Faster Focus, Refocus Capabilities and Such More.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)