Download Windows 11 10.22000.71 Insider Preview Build ISO – 64-Bit ISO
Windows 11, Microsoft’s most popular operating system, just got an update via Insider Preview with build number 22000.71. Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22000.51 features a completely new theme, new icons, a new taskbar style, a new start button position, and several new features.
Afterwards, a second preview 22000.65 was released, featuring several bug fixes, a refresh option in right-click menus, system optimizations, new features, and security patches. Microsoft today released Windows 11 Insider Preview build 10.22000.71 with a number of bug fixes, system improvements, and a few significant updates.
This update introduces a new entertainment widget as the first thing you’ll notice. The Microsoft Store will feature new and featured movie titles. There is still the possibility that this feature can display content fromother apps in the future, even though it may not be a significant change for many users.
A SplitButton in the File Explorer command bar for making new folders and files is also being tested by Microsoft. Represents two separate buttons that can be invoked separately. The button part behaves like a standard button and the flyout part behaves like a normal button.
The Taskbar previews have also been updated to reflect the new visual design of Windows 11. The preview window appears when you mouse-over open apps on the Taskbar. Below is the complete changelog.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.71 ISO
By signing up for the Windows Insider Preview, you can easily download and install Windows 11. If you become a Windows Insider, you can download the dev build 10.0.22000.71. Windows 10 OS users who are compatible with this update can download it for free.
Note: The one marked with x64 is for Intel/AMD processors. A device marked with arm64 can run on any ARM device, such as an Android phone or tablet.
Below you can download Windows 11 ISO files. USB flash drives can be created and installed on any PC.
Download Windows 11 ISO
- Cumulative Update for Windows 11 (10.0.22000.71) for x64: Download Here
- Windows 11 ISO arm64 – Cumulative Update (10.0.22000.71) arm64: Download Here
You can download and install Windows 11 Cumulative Update using the following command line if it is a .msu file.
- First, open the Command Prompt (admin).
- Enter the following command:
wusa C:PATH-TO-UPDATENAME-OF-UPDATE.msu /quiet /norestart
How do I download and install Windows 11 Insider ISO via UUP Dump?
- Download the script to download Windows 11 ISO to your computer (PC, Linux, Mac) through this link.
- Extract the zip file.
- Then, run the proper uup download windows (upp_download_window for Windows, macos.sh for MacOS, and linux.sh for Linux)
- You should now be able to download the Windows 11 ISO.
- After that, flash USB device and Install the Window 11
- That’s it…..
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price