Download and Install Update Windows 10 21H1 – How to Guide
Microsoft has officially released the Windows 10 21H1 stable public clean upgrade is available to download and install. However, the update is already available through Windows Update, so you can also upgrade your Windows version from Windows Updates in the settings.
If you encounter any problem today, in this article, we will share how you can download and install Windows 10 version 21H1 through an ISO file.
Download Windows 10 version 21H1 – May 2021
There are two different versions available to download and install, including all editions in one pack. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Windows 10 21H1 ISO File
Choose format according to your preferences; most likely, users like to install 64-bit, which is most popular. Select based on your preferences. The Windows 10 21H1 is approximately 5.8GB, and there are some major improvements and optimizations that come with this new version so far.
Download from Microsoft, Direct Downloading Windows 10 21H1
Before proceeding ahead, you need to complete the downloading before 24hrs. Link generated from the Microsoft Server expires within a day, so if you try to resume after 24hrs the link will be expired!
Ensure that you have re-allocated your C driver files and documents. Also, it is better to keep a backup of your file if something went wrong during the Windows 10 21H1 up-gradation.
How do I download Windows 10 21H1?
There are three different ways to install Windows 10 21H1 on your system: simply to download and update your existing windows, and another with the help of the Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant. We will guide you through the simple method to upgrade Windows to the 21H1 version, so follow the described procedure.
- Download Windows Media Creation Tool
- After download, double-click on it to start the installation of the Windows Media Creation Tool.
- Insert your USB Flash Driver
- Keep your flash driver with at least 8GB of Free Storage.
- Confirm, UAC, and then it will ask you to create “Windows 10 Installation Media.”
- Accept the license agreement and click Next
- After this, choose the location of your Pen Drive (USB Flash Drive)
- Select Language, Architecture, and edition, or let the recommend setting check.
- Select ISO File and then click Next.
- Select Next, and then it starts downloading Windows 10 21H1 on your Flash drive.
- It takes some time, depending on your internet connectivity; keep patience.
How do I manually download and install Windows 10 21H1 cumulative updates?
There are two different ways to continue after flashing your drive; you can install the Windows 10 21H1 from Boot or the Setup.
How do I download and install Windows 10 updates?
If you want to upgrade your Windows, then here you can follow the guide.
- Open your USB Flash Drive.
- Then, Click on “Setup.exe”
- Now, it starts the Windows 10 Upgrade.
- Simply, Follow the on-screen instruction until “Installation Windows 10.”
- Once it complete, Restart your computer.
With the above mention method, your Windows files remain intact. However, in the beginning, it asks if you want to keep your files or want to remove those files.
Force Update to Windows 10 21H1
If you have a problem with your system downloading and installing the update to the latest version using the Windows Creation Tool, and then you have to use Update Assistance. Follow the instruction mentioned down below.
- Download Windows10Upgrade9252 with the above button.
- Then, double-click to launch and then click update.
- Again, Click Next, and then the Windows Update Assistance tool will automatically start downloading and installing the upgrade to your system.
- During this procedure, ensure that you have active and stable internet connectivity.
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you, and you have successfully upgraded your system to the latest Windows 21H1. For further query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22483.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build