Download WhatsApp v22.214.171.124 APK | How to Enable WhatsApp on Multiple Devices
Recently, WhatsApp teased the possibility of multi-device support, and now the feature is rolling out to beta testers. WhatsApp accounts can be used across multiple devices with multi-device support without requiring you to keep your phone connected to the internet. If you’re interested in using WhatsApp from all your devices independently, keep reading to find out more about WhatsApp’s multi-device feature. We will explain how to check if you have access to the multi-device beta, and how to enable and use WhatsApp on multiple devices.
Over 5 billion users have downloaded WhatsApp through the Play Store alone. By adopting new features requested by the community, the messaging platform continues to grow. Now, WhatsApp offers group video calling, voice calling, location sharing, payments, disappearing messages, and more. Multi-device support is the newestfeature added to the beta channel.
WhatsApp v126.96.36.199 APK supports up to four devices connected simultaneously. WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, Android tablet and phone, and iPad are all included in this. You will need your primary device to link any other device, and you will follow the same procedure as linking to web.whatsapp.com.
Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner and select “Linked devices” to download and install the latest WhatsApp beta. A new pop-up will appear asking you to “Join the multi-device beta!”.”. On the next screen, select “Multi-device beta”.
Get the latest WhatsApp APK (Beta v188.8.131.52)
Through the latest Beta Channel, WhatsApp Multi-Device support is available. Therefore, you can download the latest WhatsApp Messenger 184.108.40.206 beta APK from below or join the beta program via the following link.
Downloads of WhatsApp beta:
How to enable multi-device feature in WhatsApp?
- Get WhatsApp’s latest beta by clicking the link above.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Choose “Linked devices”.
- You will see a new popup asking you to “Join the multi-device beta!”.”.
- Then click OK.
- On the next screen, select “Multi-device beta”.
- Link the QR Scanner to the device.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price