Download WhatsApp v220.127.116.11 APK | How to Enable WhatsApp on Multiple Devices
Recently, WhatsApp teased the possibility of multi-device support, and now the feature is rolling out to beta testers. WhatsApp accounts can be used across multiple devices with multi-device support without requiring you to keep your phone connected to the internet. If you’re interested in using WhatsApp from all your devices independently, keep reading to find out more about WhatsApp’s multi-device feature. We will explain how to check if you have access to the multi-device beta, and how to enable and use WhatsApp on multiple devices.
Over 5 billion users have downloaded WhatsApp through the Play Store alone. By adopting new features requested by the community, the messaging platform continues to grow. Now, WhatsApp offers group video calling, voice calling, location sharing, payments, disappearing messages, and more. Multi-device support is the newest feature added to the beta channel.
WhatsApp v18.104.22.168 APK supports up to four devices connected simultaneously. WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, Android tablet and phone, and iPad are all included in this. You will need your primary device to link any other device, and you will follow the same procedure as linking to web.whatsapp.com.
Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner and select “Linked devices” to download and install the latest WhatsApp beta. A new pop-up will appear asking you to “Join the multi-device beta!”.”. On the next screen, select “Multi-device beta”.
Get the latest WhatsApp APK (Beta v22.214.171.124)
Through the latest Beta Channel, WhatsApp Multi-Device support is available. Therefore, you can download the latest WhatsApp Messenger 126.96.36.199 beta APK from below or join the beta program via the following link.
Downloads of WhatsApp beta:
How to enable multi-device feature in WhatsApp?
- Get WhatsApp’s latest beta by clicking the link above.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Choose “Linked devices”.
- You will see a new popup asking you to “Join the multi-device beta!”.”.
- Then click OK.
- On the next screen, select “Multi-device beta”.
- Link the QR Scanner to the device.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2