Download Redmi Note 10T TWRP Recovery | Installation Guide
It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system. Today we Guide “Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10T”
What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery. The Project Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
Get Ready to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10T.
Your Device must have the bootloader unlocked. Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10T and Easy to Root and Unroot Your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Redmi Note 10T
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the bootloader of Smartphone: Follow this Guide
For MediaTek Device: Click Here to Unlock
For Qualcomm Device: Click Here to Unlock
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Platform Tool
Download TWRP for Redmi Note 10T
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your Device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, Select the Address Bar in the ADB File
- Type Cmd and hit the Enter button
- Type the command in Cmd (Inside “Filename,” You can drag the file directly to the CMD instead of Typing.)
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Smartphone
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.