Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 Global – APK + OBB for Android with installation guide
PUBG Mobile has released its latest PUBG Mobile Lite V0.21.0, which is available for download from the Google Play Store with an updated size of 600MB. It’s a small version of the popular Battle Royal PUBG Mobile game, developed for low-end smartphones and offering smooth gameplay.
Unreal Engine 4 runs PUBG Mobile Lite and has compressed graphics. There is a requirement for 600MB free space as well as 1GB of RAM. There are already more than a million downloads of the game across the world for the low-end smartphone. PUBG Mobile Lite step-by-step installation instructions are listed in this article to help you download and install it easily.
Here’s how you can download and install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0
Several improvements, fixes, and optimizations were made to ensure game stability in the most recent version.
- APK Size: ~700MB
- Enable the ‘Unknown Source Installation’ feature
- To avoid package corruption by using a stable connection, we recommend using WiFi
Note: We are not advised to download or play where PUBG got banned by the respective government.
Download and Play from the Google Play Store
The game is only available for Android, here is the following guide to check it out.
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for Pubg Mobile Lite from the search box
- Tap on PUBG Mobile Lite and from there Click on Update/Download
- Wait for it to finish the download and then tap on Launch to Play
- That’s it!
For APK and OBB files – Installation Guide
- First, download the package from the download button or from here.
- After downloading, Install the app on your device
- Launch the APK and then it will automatically start the download and save the OBB file to your device.
- Once it is complete, then log in to the game using your social profile
- That’s it!
Fix: if you have encountered any errors while installing PUBG Mobile Lite, then simply re-download and reinstall the game to avoid parsing the error apk.
Noteworthy: After completing the installation, afterwards you can download another resource to your game.
This article has hopefully provided you with helpful information that allows you to successfully download and install PUBG Mobile Lite on your Android smartphone. We will be glad to answer any query you may have in the comments section below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac