Download PUBG Mobile 2.1.0 APK and OBB File – Update on Android and iOS: How to download and Install Guide
PUBG Mobile has released its latest PUBG Mobile 2.1.0, which is available for update from the Google Play Store and App Store. It’s a miniature version of the famous Battle Royal PUBG Mobile game.
PUBG Mobile is one of the beloved battle royals known for introducing newer updates to the game. Similarly, the developers have earlier scheduled a new update called 2.1 Update. It lets the players meet with unique things like monument tours, Ancient theme modes, and more. For so, the developers started rolling out the update from 11th July.
PUBG Mobile Announced 2.1 Update Including Monument Tour & More
As a new update, numerous things will add to the game. Because PUBG Mobile always aims to deliver a better experience with each update. Similarly, the coming 2.1 Update has also contributed a lot of new things to the game. As you can imagine, its update size is 656MB (Android) and 1.92GB (iOS).
Here’s how you can download and install PUBG Mobile 2.1.0
Several improvements, fixes, and optimizations were made to ensure game stability in the most recent version.
- APK Size: ~700MB
- Enable the ”Unknown Source Installation”‘ feature
- Your device should have enough storage to store and run the game.
- Always use a Chromium-based web browser.
- To avoid package corruption by using a stable connection, we recommend using WiFi.
- Ancient Secret Themed mode
- PUBG Mobile X BLACKPINK Collaboration
- New Advanced Arena
- Improved Cheer Park
- Added friend invite in the Chat room
- Results Analyses Improvement
- All new C3S7 with bonus point card & more
- The arrival of Royale Pass Month 13
- Other Minor Enhancements, Read Complete Patch Note here…
Download and Play from the Google Play Store
The game is only available for Android; here is the following guide to check it out.
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for PUBG Mobile from the search box
- Tap on PUBG Mobile and click on Update/Download.
- Please wait for it to finish the download, and then tap on Launch to Play
- That’s it!
Download from Apple App Store
- Open App Store, and Search for the PUBG Mobile.
- Click on the PUBG Mobile page, and then click on the Install/Update button.
- Next, It will start installing the update on your device.
- That’s it!
How to download and Install PUBG Mobile 2.1 Update APK file
Note: PUBG Mobile was earlier banned in several countries on behalf of security concerns. Especially, In India, MEITY passed an order to exclude such unsecured games. So, You are requested not to follow this guide. Instead, You can play BGMI developed mainly for Indian Players.
Download APK from PUBG Mobile Official Website.
- Begin by opening your web browser.
- Navigate to the PUBG Mobile Official Website.
- Then, click on the Download APK option displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- and locate the downloaded APK file on your device.
- Next, install the downloaded APK file.
- Then, launch the installed app and download additional files from it.
- That’s it. You are now all set to play the 1.9 Update.
For APK – Installation Guide
- First, download the package from the download button or from here.
- After downloading, Install the app on your device.
- Launch the APK, and then it will automatically start the download and save the OBB file to your device.
- Once it is complete, then log in to the game using your social profile.
- That’s it!
How to Download and Install APK and OBB file PUBG Mobile 2.1.0 APK and OBB
- Begin by downloading the PUBG Mobile 1.8 APK file.
- Locate the package on your device and Unzip the File.
- select the APK file to begin installation on your device
- Once, APK is installed launch it and then move the main.15905.com.tencent.ig.obb to the Internet Storage > Android > OBB > tencent.ig
- Important: Make sure Unknown Source installation is enabled by going to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Special Access > Toggle/Enable Install Unknown Source apps.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the game.
Fix: if you have encountered any errors while installing PUBG Mobile, then re-download and reinstall the game to avoid parsing the error apk.
PUBG MOBILE 2.1 Update from TapTap
- Download the APK from the button above; choose according to your preference.
- After that, enable the “Unknown Source Installation” from the device settings. You can navigate to Settings > Privacy & Security >
- Enable the Unknown Source Installation. If it shows apps, enable it for your browser.
- That’s it; once it installed launch the game and login to PUBG Mobile 1.4
Noteworthy: After completing the installation, afterward, you can download another resource to your game.