Download PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA APK – Global Update | How to Install
PUBG Mobile has officially released its BETA, which you can use to test some upcoming improvements and optimization of the game. Sometimes, players also spotted some new mechanism and feature which likely to come in a stable version of the game.
But before using you require an invitation code and much more, however, this version will not replace your existing stable. Also, it is not recommended for a general player as it was more unstable, players potentially encounter major crashes, freezes and error codes.
Not to mention, PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA doesn’t carry over the progress and stats which you made in a beta program.Today, in this guide, we guide you from downloading to installation step by step; check it out.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA Update
Game developers do release the BETA to ensure the game’s stability before the public releases the game. The BETA update is available for both Android and iOS. It is not as simple as downloading and playing a game; there are invitations and basic requirements you have to fulfill, so ensure you don’t miss the installation guide.
- APK File Size: 720 MB
- Enable “Unknown Source installation” from device settings.
- Your device should have enough storage to store and run the game.
- Use Stable internet connectivity, Wi-Fi recommended
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA on Android
Let’s begin, So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Download APK Package
- Install it on your device, wait to setup
- Enter the Invitation code
- That’s it!
How to Download and Play PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA on iOS
- Open the Download link in Safari
- Then, Click on Install, and the app icon appears on your device homepage.
- After installation, Enable Trusted Certification
- To enable “Trusted Certification,” open device settings and then head over to the general.
- Choose Configuration Documents and Device Management; from there, enable Trusted Certification.
- Launch PUBG Mobile BETA
This is how you can download and play the game; also, you will get rewards. However, you require a unique invitation code to execute the game. You could get an invitation code from PUBG Global; if you didn’t have then check out the following guide.
How to Get PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA invitation Code
For this, you require a PUBG Mobile Global account to get an invitation code; follow the guide mentioned down below.
- Open PUBG Mobile
- Then, Click on the Event tab
- Head over to Recommend and Under Best Test invitation Click on Get it
- From there, Claim your invitation code.
- That’s it!
Fix: PUBG Mobile BETA Stuck on a loading screen.
There are a few regions like India, where PUBG Mobile is banned; due to this restriction, you can’t be connected to the server. For this, you can use VPN connectivity to change your region. You can use any widespread or trusted VPN Service.
- Open VPN
- Choose the preferable location, Like the USA
- Tap on Connect
- That’s it, Relaunch the game and check whether the problem is resolved is not.
FIX: Accidents on iOS
If the link can’t be open, copy the download link and past it on the Safri address bar. After launching the link, follow the guide of installation to download and install BETA 1.5 on your iOS/ iPadOS.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September