Download OxygenOS 13 Stable Update for OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus started rolling out the Android 12-based custom skin OxygenOS 13 after brief public testing for the OnePlus 9 series. Which includes the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. An update is available to download in all regions.
You can manually upgrade your device with the OTA Package if you haven’t received the update. In this update, OnePlus adds all the features of Android 13 announced by Google, in addition to the features announced by OnePlus. These features include Aquamorphic design, HyperBoost GPA 4.0 Spotify, and Bitmoji integration on the Lock screen, along with enhanced home screen folders, and Private Safe 2.0.
OnePlus also includes the latest patch update with the Update, Android Security Patch for Oct 2022. However,
How to manually upgrade the OnePlus 9 Series with the OTA Package?
First, you need to download the OTA Package and store it in your device’s root folder of the device’s internal storage.
- Open Device settings.
- Head over to System Update and tap on the gear icon in the screen’s top-right corner.
- After that, tap on the Lock Upgrade option, and choose the Update package.
- Next, choose Install now and then tap Install when it prompts.
- That’s it!
Download OxygenOS 13 OTA Package
You can check the Changelog on the Community page to find out more about this update. While updating your device, ensure you have 5.5GB of free space and stable internet connectivity. Keep a minimum of 30% battery.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.