Download OpenGApps for Android 11 Custom ROMs with Installation Guide
Recently, we have seen new users adopting the Custom Rom community. There could be various reasons why they want to use custom ROMs, the primary reason was to use the latest Android Update on their devices.
After flashing Android Custom ROMs a lot of users lacks behind using Gapps (also known as Google Apps). Custom ROMs don’t include Gapps due to licensed counterparts. However, Android Custom Rom developers keep in mind that while developing ROMs, users can easily flash GApps. So without further ado let’s check it out.
OpenGApps releases Gapps for Android 11 Custom ROMs
They are one of the well-known GApps maintainers, and they finally released their first Android 11 Gapps.
Where they have included two different versions of the GApps package including Nano and Pico. Where it supports all architecture ARM, ARM64, X86 and X86_64.
- Nano Package most compact version, which includes basic google apps including Google Play Store, Google Play Service and other essential Google Mobile Service apps.
- Pico Package a complete Google Mobile Services flashing package.
Based on your preference you can choose and flash GApps on your device. Moreover, OpenGApps is working on a higher-version of GApps to bundle complete Google Apps likely to release in near future.
OpenGApps Teams doing an incredible contribution, they are also developing in their spare time, due to this we don’t have any timeline for the full release of Higher-version.
Download OpenGApps for Android 11
- OS: Android 11.0
- Platform: ARM, ARM64, x86, and x86_64
- Download: Package Downlaod Page.
Gapps on custom ROMs: How to install
If you choose which Gapps package you want to flash on your device, if you have difficulty with compatibility then you should check your device’s architecture. Using the smartphone, you can run the ‘getprop ro.product.cpu.abi’ command to check the CPU architecture.
So, after flashing your custom ROM, you have already installed TWRP on your device and have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC,
so will guide you through TWRP.
- Download Gapps Package
- Turn off your Device and then Press the Power + Volume down button to boot your device into TWRP
- Click on Wipe and then Factory Reset, tap on Format one by one to remove all internal storage, remove encryption and files.
- Revert to the menu and then Click on Advanced
- Choose ADB Sideload, Connect your device with PC
- Open Terminal on Mac, CMD on Windows and run the following command ‘adb sideload Gapps.zip’ (Ex: adb sideload NikGapps-basic-arm64-11-20210627.signed.zip).
- Revert and execute the action by running the command ‘adb sideload gaaps.zip’
- Check your device where you can check the installation progress.
- Once it finishes, Reboot your device.
If your Gapps received the update, you don’t require to re-flash the Gapps on your device until you flash another Rom. You can update your Gapps from the OTA update.
We hope that this article is useful to you and that you were able to flash Gapps successfully on your device. Please let us know if you have any question in the comments section below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)