Download MIUI 12.5 Closed BETA for Xiaomi and Redmi Smartphone
Xiaomi announced MIUI 12.5 closed beta and start inviting users to test the early version of MIUI. MIUI 12.5 is a custom Skin based on Android 12, and it will be available for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco Devices. So, today we will share the latest BETA update for your respective device; without further ado, let’s check this out.
Everything you need to know about MIUI 12.5
Before continuing further, you need to understand some basic things. This is the closed Chinese build BETA firmware, Xiaomi has not released the global BETA, but you will get English language Support. You must have the basic knowledge to flash the Recovery ROMs using TWRP and use Xiaomi BETA update. Also, this update doesn’t come with Google Play Services. Xiaomi has yet to officially announced theMIUI 12.5 globally until then, and you can check the Chinese build.
Xiaomi always prioritizes their own custom skin compare to Android Update, this is why we have Android 11 and Android 10 Update.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- Your device should charge above 40% to avoid an unfinished shutdown.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 10.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device warranty service.
Download MIUI 12.5 update
Check the following list mentioned down below, download, and flash the ROM accordingly.
Steps to Update the software version on your Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J730F)
- Download the One UI stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Flashing Instructions for MIUI 12
Update: May 20 builds
Download MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta for Xiaomi and Redmi devices, Click on your Device Model, Codename to Start Downloading MIUI 12.5.
- Redmi K40 / POCO F3 / Mi 11X (alioth)
- Redmi 10X 5G (atom)
- Mi 10T / Redmi K30S (apollo)
- Redmi K40 Gaming / POCO F3 GT (ares)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)
- Redmi 10X Pro (bomb)
- Redmi Note 9 5G [China] / Redmi Note 9T (cannon)
- Mi 10 Ultra (cas)
- Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne)
- Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
- Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)
- Redmi K20 / Mi 9T (davinci)
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin)
- Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo)
- Mi 9 SE (grus)
- Redmi K40 Pro (haydn)
- Redmi Note 9 4G [China] / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi 9T (lime)
- Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro (lmi)
- POCO X2 / Redmi K30 4G (phoenix)
- Redmi K30 5G (picasso)
- Redmi K30i 5G (picasso48m)
- Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 (pyxis)
- Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
- Mi 10S (thyme)
- Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro (tucana)
- Mi 10 Youth Edition / Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (venus)
The general flashing instruction is all same for all devices of Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco. Although, there might be some possibility of variation in some devices. For that, please have a meet with your device forums for device-specific instructions.
Installation for MIUI 12 in Recovery ROM
Updating in Local Method
- First thing first, Move your downloaded .zip file to the internal storage of your smartphone. Place the file in the “downloaded_rom” folder in internal storage. If there is no such folder in internal storage, then create a folder in the internal storage base directory.
- After that, Go to Setting > About Phone > System Update, and tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select “Choose Update Package”. If the option does not exist, then tap on the MIUI logo over 10 times for getting more options.
- After that, select the downloaded .zip file.
- Show patience for the update to install.
- After installation, Rename the MIUI .zip to update.zip and move it to the root directory to your device’s internal storage.
- Further, power off your device to reboot into recovery mode. After that, press both the Power key + volume up button simultaneously.
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System Update and again go to 3 dots in the top right corner, tap on Reboot to Recovery mode.
- After that, scroll to the “update.zip” option using volume buttons, select the option using the power key.
- Wait for a while to install the update.
- Last, after the installation; choose the Reboot option if the device does not reboot by itself.
Fastboot ROM Installation for MIUI 12
The Fastboot ROMs consider the .tgz file extension and demands a Windows PC and a smartphone with an unlocked bootloader.
- Download the MiFlash Tool on your Windows PC. After that, extract and install it. In addition, Install ADB and Fastboot installed to perform.
- Further, Reboot the device into Download mode by powering it off. After that, press both the power key + volume down button simultaneously.
- Now, connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot .tgz file and extract it. Further, copy the address of the file and move to the location of MiFlash Tool.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your PC and in the address bar within the tool. After that, you can paste the extract location from the above step.
- select “Refresh” in MiFlash Tool to automatically recognize your device.
- Tap on “Run” and Flash the ROM file to the device.
- Wait for few minutes for the installation of ROM. After the installation, the device will automatically boot to the new version.
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this guide helps you to find the perfect ROM for your device. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redeem Code for Roblox Superhero City for June 2021
- Redeem Code for Roblox Car Tycoon for June 2021
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d by BSG
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen