Magisk Guide on Beta Apk: Understand how it works and Guide to download, install, and configure the Magisk module and Unistall.
Magisk is a root utility application that comes with a rich feature set to make your old device faster and more reliable. It was developed by XDA-Senior Developer Topjohnwu.
What is Magisk beta?
It is quite complicated to perform rooting on your smartphone, but due to the complications, users might encounter multiple errors while installing the Zip File. Developing and testing take time, whereas developers try to fix it with a patch update. For those users who want an instant solution and are looking for a way to overcome those errors, they can install Magisk Beta because sometimes Beta fixes those errors.
If you are a developer, then you can check and submit the patch topjohnwn’s. Not to mention, if you are using Beta, then it is advised that you install the latest version of Magisk Manager since it supports the latest version of the Magisk Manager File in the Zip.
data-preserver-spaces="true">Why Magisk Beta?
As we all know, Magisk helps to hide the root of your phone. Beta works similarly to the stable version; the only difference between the two is that Beta is more unstable, whereas the stable version is more optimised and gives more performance.
How to Install Magisk and File on Android Device.
It is quite straightforward to perform, check out the following instructions mentioned down below.
- Download the Magisk, and then Change the extension from .apk to .Zip.
Note: Ensure that you have saved the file on your internal storage.
- Boot your device into recovery mode, Which you can perform after shutdown your device and long-press the “Volume down + Power Button” to enter Recovery mode via the boot.
- Then, Click on install and then browse the file from your internal storage.
- Tap on the file, which you want to install and then slide the slider to the right to execute the installation.
- Once you finish the installation reboot your device.
- That’s it!
If you don’t find any Magisk Manager app installed on your device, then you can check out the guide on installing Magisk Manager.
How to Uninstall Magisk from your Android Device
In case, you no longer want to keep because of any reason including bug or else. So for this, simply uninstall the Magisk from your Android Device.
Note: Ensure you have saved the file on your device’s internal storage.
- First, Rename the Magisk App file from Magisk.apk to Unistall.zip.
- Boot your device to TWRP recovery mode by turning off and then pressing and holding the “Volume Down + Power button.”
- Click on Install, and it will begin processing.
- Next, Browse the File and to execute move the slider to the right.
- Once it finishes, reboot your device and you have to uninstall Magisk Beta.
- That’s it!
Alternative: Remove Magisk from your Android.
- Launch Magisk Manager on your device, and then on the bottom, there is a button “Uninstall” the Magisk Manager from your device.”
- Next, Click on Uninstall, and then it will ask you to grant permission to uninstall Click on “Complete uninstall” and then grant permission to access your device file for this click on “Allow.”
- It will Remove the Magisk from your device.
- That’s it!
How to Install Magisk Module on your Android device.
There are various modules available to add to your Magisk Manager, it is quite a straightforward method to perform. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
- Open Magisk Manager, and then Click on the burger menu to appear on the top-left corner of the device.
- Tap on Download Tab, and then there you can find all modules.
- Click on the choice of your Module which you want to download and it will automatically download and install on your device.
- That’s it, Once it finishes simply reboot your device.
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you. Magisk Manager is one of the most essential tools for rooting your device and granting specific root permission. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- Download and Install ZTE Blade A51 Lite Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola Moto G100 XT2215-4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teracube 2e 2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install bq Mobile bq-5560l Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)