Redmi Note 9S Turkey (curtana) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJWTRXM
Xiaomi rolled out their latest MIUI 11 based on Android 10, where it brings the latest security patch with build number V184.108.40.206.RJWTRXM. Redmi Note 9S Turkey (curtana) received the update through OTA update which brings device optimization system performance alongside improved system security and stability.
Xiaomi Software Update – Firmware, Stock Rom and Update
In this article, you will found the Redmi Note 9S Turkey (curtana) latest software version with installation guide. Checkout the following instruction step-by-step mentioned down below.
- This is a staged rollout, to ensure the stability of the update. leftover device after ensuring the update didn’t have any critical bugs.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device warranty service.
- Keep back up your data before flashing your device to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- The device should be charged 30%
- Wi-Fi or Stable Cellular Connectivity Recommended avoiding package loss
- Don’t turn off your device during the update process
Download Redmi Note 9S Turkey (curtana) Stock ROM
Check out the firmware details including build number, Update Size, Region and more mentioned down below, and download accordingly.
|Download Build V220.127.116.11.RJWTRXM (Turkey) |
|Android Version: 11.0|
|Size: 2.5 GB|
Note: With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package.
Download Xiaomi System update
We believe that this article remains helpful for you, if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
Redmi Note 9S Turkey (curtana) OTA Download – How to update your Redmi Note 9S Turkey (curtana)
It is quite easy to download and install the latest update on your device.
- Open device settings
- Then, Click on System update
- Now it will check for the latest update, click on Download and install
- Wait to finish the install, and Reboot your device
- That’s it!
Update your device using Firmware Package
- Download and move the firmware to your internal storage.
- Then, Click on it and then it promotes the update system dialogue box
- Click on Update Now to confirm your action.
- Wait for it to install and update your device.
- That’s it
Update your device using Recovery Mode
- Download the Stock ROM/ Firmware Update to your device or external storage
- Then, power off your device
- Press and hold the Power and Volume button, wait for a couple of seconds until your device enters Recovery mode.
- Choose language according, and then locate your firmware package from the directory.
- Once you find your Firmware, Click on Firmware and confirm your action.
- Keep patience until it finishes the installation.
- That’s it!
Once your device installed the latest firmware it will reboot, it takes some time depending on your device.
You must install the latest software on your device, it enhanced your system stability and patch the security threat. In case if your device hasn’t received the OTA Update. There could be various reasons behind this.
However, You can download and install the update to your Redmi Note 9S Turkey (curtana) Global firmware. Some users also require firmware to flash their old smartphones. You can use the Firmware Flash file to install the update on your respective device in both situations.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2