Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QGGEUXM
Redmi rolled out their latest MIUI 12.5 based on Android 10, where it brings the latest security patch with build number V220.127.116.11.QGGEUXM. Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) received the update through OTA update which brings device optimization system performance alongside improved system security and stability.
Redmi Software Update – Firmware, Stock Rom and Update
In this article, you will find the Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) latest software version with the installation guide. Check out the following instructions step-by-step mentioned down below.
- This is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of the update. leftover device after ensuring the update didn’t have any critical bugs.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after a few days, once it is done with automatic optimization.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device’s warranty service.
- Keep back up your data before flashing your device to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- The device should be charged 30%
- Wi-Fi or Stable Cellular Connectivity Recommended to avoid package loss
- Don’t turn off your device during the update process
Download Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) Stock ROM
Check out the firmware details including build number, Update Size, Region and more mentioned down below and download accordingly.
|Download Build V18.104.22.168.QGGEUXM (EEA)|
|Android Version: 10.0|
|Size: 2.3 GB|
Note: With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package.
Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) OTA Download – How to update your Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)
It is quite easy to download and install the latest update on your device.
- Open device settings
- Then, click on System update
- Now it will check for the latest update, click on Download and install
- Wait to finish the install, and Reboot your device
- That’s it!
Update your device using Firmware Package
- Download and move the firmware to your internal storage.
- Then, Click on it and then it promotes the update system dialogue box
- Click on Update Now to confirm your action.
- Wait for it to install and update your device.
- That’s it
Update your device using Recovery Mode
- Download the Stock ROM/ Firmware Update on your device or external storage
- Then, power off your device
- Press and hold the Power and Volume button, wait for a couple of seconds until your device enters Recovery mode.
- Choose language according, and then locate your firmware package from the directory.
- Once you find your Firmware, click on Firmware and confirm your action.
- Keep patience until it finishes the installation.
- That’s it!
Once your device has installed the latest firmware it will reboot, it takes some time depending on your device.
You must install the latest software on your device, it enhances your system stability and patches the security threat. In case your device hasn’t received the OTA Update. There could be various reasons behind this.
However, you can download and install the update to your Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) Global firmware. Some users also require firmware to flash on their old smartphones. You can use the Firmware Flash file to install the update on your respective device in both situations.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.