Download CoD: Mobile’s public test build for Android and iOS | Call of Duty Mobile BETA
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 will be launching soon to globally this month and introduce a Group of new features to the Esport consisting of new maps, modes, weapons, etc. Also, a new battle pass and ranked series will be introduced. Users can test the upcoming features in the Season 2 public beta test build and give the Creators feedback. In this article, we will tell you a Brief step to download the COD Mobile Season 2 test Build.
Earlier, the beta test builds used to be allowed only for Android users. However, Now iOS users have also allowed for beta testing, and additionally, two versions of the beta test server have been Released, Such as 32bit and 64 bit. COD Mobile Season 2 beta test build is almost 2 GB and is allowed only for a lia limited users-Requirements
- Your device must have enough Storage of Space.
- Always Use chromium Based Web Browser.
- Allow Installation of Apps from Unknown Source.
PROCEDURE TO DOWNLOAD COD MOBILE SEASON 2 BETA TEST BUILD FOR ANDROID DEVICES
- First, open your web browser.
- And, Head to the Above given Link.
- Now, Head to file manager and find the downloaded APK.
- Next, Install the APK file.
- Hence, Launch the COD Mobile Test Build App and Access it with your Account.
PROCEDURE TO DOWNLOAD COD MOBILE SEASON 2 BETA TEST BUILD FOR IOS DEVICES
First, we have to Install Apple’s Testflight application on our phone in omitting the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 Beta Test Build.
- First, Head to Apple’s App Store and search for Testflight.
- Then, Tap on Getting the getting on and install it.
- Now, Head to the beta test build’s page through ( (https://apple.co/3cKyBiB)
- Then, Click on Accept and, the COD Mobile Season 2 beta test build will Begin the download.
- Now, Open the application and Access your account.
Note – login of users limilimits10,000 Users.
So, we hope you all guys have completely known “Procedure to Download Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 Beta Test Build (Android & iOS)”.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)