Download Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 5 | APK and OBB File with installation guide
Call Of Duty Mobile released their latest Season 5, whereas it brings a lot of major stability, improvements and optimization. The game is officially available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you encounter an error or unavailable on your device then you can use Apk and Obb package files to update COD Mobile Season 5 on your device.
The game season is scheduled to go live on June 28th at 5 PM PDT. Today, in this guide, we will be sharing how you can install and enjoy Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 5 on your device. Here is the following guide mentioned down below.
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 5 APK and OBB File
This update is a major update to the game and brings a lot of in-game updates, visual changes and more.
What’s New in Season 5
- New Game Theme
- New Maps
- Added Operators and Weapons Blueprint
- 50 Battle Pass Tier
- APK Size: ~90 MB
- OBB Size: ~2.5 GB
- Enable ‘unknown resource installation’ from your device settings (Menu > Settings > Security > Toogle to enable ‘Unknown Sources’
- Use Stable Connectivity to avoid package loss while downloading
How to Update Call of Duty Mobile to Season 5 from Google Play Store
It is quite easy to upgrade to COD Mobile Season 5, however, this isn’t an in-game update. Here are the following instructions:
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for COD Mobile, then click on install/update accordingly.
- Once the update is complete, Tap on the Launch
- After that, it will download ballon resource installation and then log in with your social profile or COD Account.
- That’s it! Enjoy
How to Update Call of Duty Mobile to Season 5 from the Apple App Store
- Launch Apple App Store
- Search for COD Mobile using the Search bar
- Then click on the COD Mobile page and then click on install/update accordingly.
- It will take some time to complete the upgrade installation to the latest version
- Launch the game from App Store, then it will start downloading an additional resource
- After this, login to your COD account
- That’s it! Enjoy the game
Download and Install COD Mobile using APK and OBB Package
- Download the COD Mobile Installation package
- Head over to the file manager and unzip the COD Mobile APK + OBB
- From there Install the APK and launch COD Mobile on your device
- Quit the game, it will help create an OBB file directory
- Afterwards, move the OBB and the Patch File to <shared-storage>/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter/main.2728.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb
- That’s it, Now Launch the Game
Play Call Of Duty Season 5 on Your PC
To play games on your PC, you are required to use Android Emulator. You can use BlueStacks, which is one of the most popular and powerful Android emulators. Check out the following guide mentioned down below.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your Computer
- Click on Google Play Store and then sign in with your account.
- Search for COD Mobile, then click on Install
- Wait for it to complete the COD Mobile Installation and then Launch the game.
- After that, log in with your COD Account and then Enjoy the game.
- That’s it!
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully been able to download and play COD. If you have any queries, share with us the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)