Download Call of Duty Mobile for iOS on the App Store – Apple OBB + File
After a Long Time, Call of Duty is Now available for iOS Device as Well. by the Way Call of Duty Mobile already Start collecting Popularity for it’s Android Version Within just a Month. The Game Was Released as BETA on May 16th. This Game already having am 500K Users with an Overall rating of 4.3.
Considering all the Request and Massive Sucess, Tencent hears the Words from iOS Users to Launched the Game on iOS on this June 13th. You need to note that
the Game is Currently Available on Autstrail and INDIA for BETA Testing. But No Worries Game Will be Soon available on other Region in Upcoming Months Soon.
Hereyou Need to Know that; You can play this Game using BETA Version. on the other hand, If the Game is Available in Future for your Region. The Downloading Method is Same on. We make Sure all the Steps are Clearly Mentioned.
Here are the Steps to Download Call of Dury Mobile for iOS
- Open iOS App store on your Apple Device.
- Search for Call of Duty Mobile.
- After Finding, Tap on Install.
- Wait for a Min, Downloading Will be Get Complete.
- After Completing Downloading, Click on Open and Enjoy the COD Mobile.
Here are the Steps for those Region, Were it Not Available Currently.
- Create New Apple ID
- Select the Country as Australia or INDIA.
- Now, Follow the Exact Same Method as Mentioned Above.
Also, You can Follow this Link to Download COD Mobile.
Click Here: Download from App Store
- After Complete, Now you have to access Australia and INDIA Sever to Play Game. Here are the Steps
- Go to VPN app
- Sign up and Select the Australia or INDIA Server to access COD Mobile Server.
- Done Enjoy the Game.
Before End this Article, Check out the Devic. In Which Device you can play this Game
Compatible iOS Devices:-
iOS 9 or above iPhone 5s or above iPad Air or above
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has been officially added to the Google Play Console