BGMI 1.7 Update: APK and OBB Download Links for Android
Krafton’s Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.7 has been released with new features, including collaborating with the Netflix Legends of League animated series. Some highlights of the games are the piggyback feature and the grenade indicator. You can read more about these features here.
In the BGMI 1.7 rollout update through the Google Play Store and Apple Store, in case you encounter any issues, you can sideload it on your device. We will help you download the APK and guide you to install it on your device. Without further ado, let’s check it out.
Download the APK and OBB files for BGMI 1.7.
Additionally, players don’t require to download the OBB file for the Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.7 Patch update. It will automatically begin installing OBB after installing the game.
How to Download and Install BGMI 1.7 Update
- Starting with downloading the BGMI 1.7 APK package
- Locate the package on your device. Click on the APK file to begin installing.
- NOTE: Ensure you have enabled Unknown Source Installing (Navigate to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Special Acess > Toggle/Enable Install Unknown Source apps.)
- Once it’s finished installing, launch the game.
If you are looking for PUBG Mobile 1.7 APK and OBB File, you can check here. Suppose you have any queries share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to remove the Show More Options From the Context Menu on Windows 11 | Enable/Disable the enable classicby Romeshwar Prasad
- Reasons to Choose a Samsung Smartphoneby Mehak
- Reason to Pick Samsung Galaxy over iPhone!by Love Adhikari
- Dyson Pet Grooming Kit Review: Pet Pampering Made Easy!by Akhil Sharma
- How to enable Developer Mode on a Chromebook to unlock advanced functionalityby Akhil Sharma