Download BGMI 1.5 APK + OBB for Android with installation guide
Krafton released its latest Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5, where it brought a lot of major changes. The game recently debuted in India and receiving an update. Whereas, it follows the global version IGNITION update debuting Tesla Gigafactory, Semi Truck, and Tesla into the game.
Also, there were some potential changes to the game which include the latest Ranking Cycle and adding stability to the game. The game is available to update on Google Play Store, while we don’t have any word on the iOS device ‘App Store.’ So if you want to face any difficulty with the installation then you can use the APK and OBB file to sideload BGMI 1.5 on your Android device.
BattleGrounds Mobile India 1.5 Update Schedule
The game is scheduled to kicked-off on July 13th at 19:30 IST (7:30 PM), however, Royal Pass will go live later accordingly.
Features of Battlegrounds India 1.5
There are several changes shared in the patch notes, you can read the patch notes here. Meanwhile, down below we have mentioned a few of them.
- New Weapon
- MG3/ Change: M249
- Season Improvements
- New Mode: Mission Ignition
- Improvements of Settings
- Glass Window
Download BGMI 1.5 on Android
There are two primary ways to install Battlegrounds Mobile India, using Local Method regardless of APK Method to install the game on your preferred device.
- File Size: ~87.0 MB APK and ~650.16 MB OBB (main.15270.com.pubg.imobile.obb)
- Use Wi-Fi or Stable internet to avoid package loss
- Enable ‘Unknown Source Installation’ by Navigating Device Settings > Security > Unknown Source Installation
Update BGMI 1.5 using Google Play Store
This is the most preferred way, exposure of the game update might take effect depending on your device environment. If you have any difficulty use the APK and OBB guide,
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India or you can open using the link here.
- Click on Update/Install, after that it will start downloading
- Wait for it to finish upgrading BGMI to the latest version
- That’s it, Launch the game and log in with your account to enjoy.
BGMI 1.5 APK and OBB File with installation guide
- First, Download the Installation Package
- Head over to the download folder, and Unzip the package. Where you will find Base apk and OBB files
- Install the Base APK File and Launch the game to create OBB Folder
- After that, Quite the game and return to the download folder
- Cut the OBB File named ‘main.15270.com.pubg.imobile.obb’ and Paste it to <Internal Storage> /Android/obb/com.pubg.imobile/main.15270.com.pubg.imobile.obb
- That’s it, Launch the game and log in with your account to play the game.
Play BGMI 1.5 on PC
If you want to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC then you require Android Emulator to run the game on your PC. Additionally, the game is likely to debut on Gameloop so check out both installation guides depending on your preference
Install Battlegrounds Mobile India using Gameloop
- Downlaod Gameloop Installer, Run it to install the Gameloop to your PC
- Then look for Battlegrounds Mobile India and Click on it
- Click on Download, keep patience until the installation finish
- Once it has done, Launch the game and log in to your game profile.
Install Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 using BlueStacks
- Download the BlueStacks installer and run it to install BlueStacks on your system.
- After that, click on Google Play Store and Sign-in with your Google Account
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India and then Click on Install
- Wait for it to finish installation, Once it has done.
- Launch the game and log in with your Game Profile.
Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 Patch Note
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and has successfully installed the BGMI 1.5 on your device. If you have any queries, Please share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E