Download Android 14 Developer Preview 1 for Google Pixel and other Android devices
It’s finally here! Android 14 is here! According to last year’s release schedule, Pixel 7 owners, Pixel 6 owners, Pixel 5 owners, Pixel 4 owners, and Pixel 4 owners will get the update soon. Android 14 will be available to you as part of Google’s developer preview program, making you one of the first users to see what the new OS has to offer.
In addition to Google Pixel devices, Android 14 is likely to be available through Developer Preview programs for a variety of devices from various OEMs. We’ll keep an eye out for new ones, even if none have been released yet. Developer previews will be released by companies as in previous years, so that developers can test their apps on their smartphones, too, for new Android versions.
Android 14 Developer Preview 1 (build number)
You may download Android 14’s first Developer Preview release for compatible Google Pixel devices from the index below.
|Google Pixel 4a 5G||Download Link||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 5||Download Link||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 5a||Download Link||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 6||Download Link||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 6 Pro||Download Link||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 6a||Download Link||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 7||Download Link||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 7 Pro||Download Link||Download Link|
Hopefully, you have successfully Download Download Android 14 Developer Preview 1 for Google Pixel and other Android devices. Thanks for Being with us.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak