Download and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One X International Tegra | Guide
What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery. The Project Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
Today, we are Going to Share About “How to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One X International Tegra”. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device. Before install TWRP Recovery you need to unlock the Bootloader on your Smartphone. Download TWRP For HTC One X International Tegra.
Get Ready to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One X International Tegra.
Your Device must have the bootloader unlocked.Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One X International Tegra and Easy to Root and Unroot Your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your HTC One X International Tegra
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the bootloader of HTC One X International Tegra: Follow this GuideGuide to unlock the bootloader.
Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download TWRP of HTC One X International Tegra
How to install TWRP on HTC One X International Tegra
- Download and Install Adb platform Tool.
- Next, Enable the Developer Mode on your smartphone.
- Open the Setting, then after tap About and find the Build Number.
- Now, tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings.
- You have to Enable the USB debugging from the Developer Mode.
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Now press Shift Key + Right Button on Mouse and After Click the Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Next, Connect your Smartphone to PC Via using USB Cable.
- Type the Following Command In Command Prompt to Reboot your Device as Bootloader.
adb Reboot Bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button to reboot your Devices as fastboot.
- Now, Type All Command in Command Prompt.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on HTC One X International Tegra
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully created a TWRP Recovery and Root HTC One X International Tegra on your Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E