How to Download and Install POSP ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite [Android 11 R]
POSP ROM is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide “Install POSP ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite with Android R.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
POSP ROM finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. Today we will helpyou with this Complete guide to download and install POSP ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite with Android 11.
Noteworthy: POSP ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Download Android 11 based Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
How to install POSP ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test, then you are good to go.
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update; otherwise, you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
|Download ROM (POSP ROM)||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
|Download Gapps||Recommended: NikGApps|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on your Smartphone.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate POSP ROM custom ROM After Flash it on your devices.
- Now, follow the same steps to install GApps on your device.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the POSP ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed POSP ROM on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)