Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s [Android 11]
Pixel Experience is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” install Pixel Experience 11 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with Android R.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Havoc OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s. Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install Havoc OS for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with Android 11.
Noteworthy: Pixel Experience 11 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with Evolution X. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the Pixel Experience 11
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed Evolution X for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
How to install Pixel Experience 11 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install Evolution X on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s. So you would not face any problems while installing Evolution X.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble (Optional)
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test, then you are good to go.
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update; otherwise, you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
|Download ROM (Pixel Experience 11 with GApps Included)||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
Note: Don’t Flash Gapps, Already Included in ROM
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Smartphone.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate Pixel Experience 11 custom ROM After Flash it on your devices.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Pixel Experience 11.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed Pixel Experience 11 on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- Reliance Jio Stepped-In Gaming Industry launched JioGamesWatch.
- WhatsApp will start blocking “View Once” photos, finally restricting users from taking screenshots.
- Reddit Search comments section is now available on iOS and Android, with a more refined search experience.
- Whatsapp rolling out My Contacts Except… last seen Status – How to hide Last Seen Status from specific contacts (particular contact)
- Snapchat’s officially introduced new safety tool, parental controls, “Family Center,” lets parents see whom their kids are talking to.