Download and Install BlissRoms 14.0 on Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x) [Android 11]
Evolution X is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” install BlissRoms 14.0 for Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x) with Android R.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Havoc OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x). Today we will help youwith this Complete guide to download and install Havoc OS for Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x) with Android 11.
Noteworthy: BlissRoms 14.0 for Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x) with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with Evolution X. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the BlissRoms 14.0
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed Evolution X for Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x).
How to install BlissRoms 14.0 for Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x)
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install Evolution X on your Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x). So you would not face any problems while installing Evolution X.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble (Optional)
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test, then you are good to go.
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update; otherwise, you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x).
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
|Download Gapps||Recommended: NikGApps|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x)
You have need to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t understand how to Unlock bootloader. So You can follow the guide on How to unlock the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x).
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Smartphone.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate BlissRoms 14.0 custom ROM After Flash it on your devices.
- As well As, Flash the latest TWRP Recovery and GApps.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the BlissRoms 14.0.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed BlissRoms 14.0 on your Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac