Download and Install Android 12 crDroid OS V8.0 for Redmi 4X (santoni)
The crDroid OS operating system is an Android-based platform that runs mostly free and open-source software on smartphones, tablet computers, and set-top boxes. crDroid is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” Download and Install crDroid OS V8.0 for Redmi 4X (santoni) with Android 12.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Noteworthy: crDroid OS V8.0 for Redmi 4X (santoni) with Android 12
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with crDroid OS V8.0 . We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Download Android 12 for Redmi 4X (santoni)
crDroid OS V8.0 finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Redmi 4X (santoni). Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install crDroid OS V8.0 for Redmi 4X (santoni) with Android 12. Download Android 12 for Redmi 4X (santoni)
Download Android 12 based Custom ROM for Redmi 4X (santoni)
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed crDroid OS V8.0 for Redmi 4X (santoni).
- Charge your phone up to 85% or 75%.
- Download and install the latest Asus USB Drivers
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Redmi 4X (santoni).
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
|Download ROM (crDroid OS V8.0 )||Download Here|
|Download Android 12 Gapps||Download Here|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 4X (santoni)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Redmi 4X (santoni)
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on your Smartphone.
Here is the guide to Install crDroid OS V8.0 follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate crDroid OS V8.0 custom ROM and After Flash it on your devices.
- After that, Again Click to Install Button and Flash Android 12 GApps (If you Need Google Apps then Flash it)
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Android 12 crDroid OS V8.0 .
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Google has recently released there Android 12 major updates that come with various functionality. Therefore, The latest Android 12 based custom skin start building and the crDroid OS V8.0 are among the most popular custom ROM. Currently, crDroid OS V8.0 is available for 30+ Mobile devices so far, and there was a lot of
the developers have developed an unofficial custom ROM.
When crDroid OS V8.0 has been available to download?
Official crDroid OS V8.0 has been available to download with Android 12 based featured in many devices available for the individual builds mentioned in this article.
When my device is to get an update with crDroid OS V8.0 ?
It takes time because crDroid OS V8.0 has been build by individual developers, not like stock ROM or developed by OEM. Therefore, there was some selected device crDroid OS V8.0 has been available throughout as the time extends.
What are Add-On DOwnloads
There were a few applications that you need to download, such as GApps (Google Application). Furthermore, the Android 12 based custom ROM crDroid OS V8.0 allow needing to root, which you can do using TWRP. Not to mention, It also gives you the power to use the Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
What if crDroid OS V8.0 is not available to download.
You can download another version of crDroid OS V8.0 , and there were many options such as Pixel Experience, RevengeOS ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed crDroid OS V8.0 on your Redmi 4X (santoni). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- Download and Install ZTE Blade A51 Lite Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola Moto G100 XT2215-4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teracube 2e 2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install bq Mobile bq-5560l Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)