Downlaod WhatsApp BETA with Multi-Device APK Support – How to Enable
WhatsApp, one of the most awaited features of ‘Multi-device’ support is arriving, appear in the recent Google Play Store Beta program. Reportedly, it allows users to the synchronized chat history and be able to use Whatsapp on Multiple devices.
Currently, it is under development and is likely to release quite imminent. Users can run WhatsApp through WhatsApp Web despite Primary stays on the device itself used to connect to the web.
WhatsApp Multi-Device support
You can add up to 4 devices and users are no longer required to stay connected on mobile devices. The device will still remain the same, which is verified. Not to mention, messages continue to be end-to-end encrypted.
Download and Install WhatsApp Multi-Device
Currently, it is only available for Android devices and is likely to be released for iOSonce it becomes available for Android.
- Require latest Whatsapp Beta
- Os: Android
Join Whatsapp BETA
You can join the early acess of the WhatsApp from Google Play Store, Once you get into the Whatsapp Preview you can get the Multi-Device support on your device.
Download Whatsapp Beta
Before upgrading, you are advised that some users might experience battery drains, instability or there is some minor issue reported.
Additionally, they have released forwarding limits and search functionality to counter misinformation from going viral. Hence, Whatsapp is one of the most popular social media apps with 2 Billion users across the globe.
Enable Multi-Device on Whatsapp
It is quite easy to perform but for this, you have to agree to become WhatsApp beta program.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the three-dot menu that appears in the upper-right corner.
- Click on ‘Linked Device’ and then tap ‘Join the Multi-Device Beta.’
- Tap ‘Ok’ to confirm your action.
- That’s it.
After enabling multi-platform support on WhatsApp you also can log in on another device through your browser or app.
- Open WhatsApp app or Browser
- Go to web.whatsapp.com
- There you see WhatsApp logon QR code and then scan through your mobile
- Open WhatsApp on a device and tap on triple-dot menu
- Tap on ‘Linked Device’ and then click on ‘Add device’
- Scan QR code, similar to logging in on other devices, follows the same procedure.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and have you successfully been able to use it on your device. If there is any query, share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price