Battlefield 2042 is one of the hottest games across the globe where it does support crossplay. However, there is a group of people who only want to play with a specific platform group of players. Yes, Battlefield has this functionality to play with players who are dedicated, platform players. Let’s check this guide, so without further ado, let’s check it out.
How to Disable Battlefield 2042 Crossplay
This feature enhances the experience, which allows players to enjoy the game even without any platform restriction. So, if you want to prevent Battlefield from participating in game crossplay, follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch the game, and then open the game’s “Settings.”
- Head over to the “General.”
- Next, scroll down until the “Cross-Play” option appears.
- From there, click on “Disbale.”
- After disabling, it will ask you to choose which platform you want to play on or any specific platform you want to allow cross-play on.
- That’s it!
Battlefield 2042 Crossplay.
The game is available on different platforms, including Xbox, PlayStation, and PCs, so you can enjoy the game with your friends without any platform restrictions. Play games with your friends on any platform. It’s quite a demanding feature across the globe.
We believe this article remains helpful for you. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more valuable opinions and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below.
- How to add a contact to WhatsApp Messenger on Android, iOS, and PC using a QR code
- How to enable Chrome Flags for better web browsing with experimental features to test a new beta on Android
- Spotify and Samsung Expand their partnership with more pre-install, Group sessions, Add New Features and free trials in 2022
- Amazon tests a TikTok-like feed on its app, likely for internal testing by employees.
- How to enable End-to-end Facebook Messenger Encryption