Digital Wellbeing’s updated with Material You, and Wallpaper dimming
Google revamped their Digital Wellbeing with a shuttle change in Bedtime featuring New Material You. There is an addition of the “Dim the Wallpaper” feature, and tweaks settings for quick setup. It has the new card-style list.
Starting with the first card in the settings, Status of Bedtime mode with a toggle to enable the Bedtime mode. Apart from this, there are two adjustment options “Turn off for now”, and “Pause for 30 Minutes.” Followed by Bedtime routine consist of Turn on While Charging, or None.
At the last, It has the Customize option, alongside Do Not Disturb for Bedtime Mode, and Turn off Bedtime mode at the next alarm. Which remain consistency. There is the new Screen option at bedtime,
Here’s a before and after: pic.twitter.com/HUDAZ3Djwo
— Mishaal Rahman (@MishaalRahman) August 5, 2022
- Keep the screen dark: Turn off the always-on display
- Dim the wallpaper
- Dark Theme
Diming the wallpaper is quite useful, You can download the latest beta to enable the Dim wallpaper through the Beta channel. Android 13 is expected to release in September.
Download Digital Wellbeing’s v1.1.463639936.beta (409068)
Google first announced this during Google I/O for Android 13, It has a lot of changes to make things more comfortable by scheduling to put your device in grayscale, disabling AOD (Always-On Display), and active DND for the evening routine.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25217.1001 (rs_prerelease) amd64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
- Download Microsoft’s New Windows HDR Calibration app; How to use on Windows 11
- Bharti Airtel 5G Plus with 600 Mbps speed launched in 8 Cities
- Best Way to Download Videos from Facebook on iPhone & iPad
- Lark Player for Android: Best Free Music Player App to Listen to Music Offline