Design Like a Pro: The Best AI Tools for Boosting Your Creativity and Efficiency
AI is not a threat to designers, and it is not going to put designers out of a job. Instead, it will provide us with new tools and ways of creating our work. As a result, you may be interested in learning about new platforms such as Figma, Webflow, or Photoshop.
Today, we are going to share with you some of the new tools that you need to master in order to produce the best design work possible in the most efficient way. Without further ado, let us dive into this topic.
You may have heard about this original type of AI image generator. It generates images based on prompts, and learning how to craft these prompts can be very beneficial. To get the desired results, it is important to know how to write a good prompt.
This is not much different from a stock photos website, where you also need to understand how to search for stock photos. However, understanding how to create images with AI is a separate skill that you need to learn.
You can also upload an image to the site to modify it based on your prompt, such as changing the background. DALL-E can help you generate four images, and with a better understanding of how to craft your prompt, you can achieve more precise results to work with.
Lexica is a useful resource for design, as it allows users to search for images that have already been created with a prompt. To do this, simply click on the image or search for it. On the left side, it will also show you the prompt that was used to create the image. Exploring and understanding these prompts is key to making effective use of these AI tools for image generation.
Unlike DALL-E, which generates random images based on AI, this tool allows you to train the AI to generate specific objects, and then create images based on your personal preferences. To do this, simply upload an image and then you can start generating really cool images.
This tool could be incredibly useful for designers. Recently, it has become quite popular, with people using it to generate avatars. To get the most precise results, it is important to provide a detailed prompt and to properly train the AI before generating images.
There is a slight learning curve that requires practice and learning to overcome. While you can adjust the tool to meet your own needs, it is important to take the time to learn how to use it effectively. This tool can serve as a great starting point for those looking to get started with AI-generated images.
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad