Windows 11 is now available for download and installation on your computer. The ideal method to create a bootable USB or DVD is to use the Media Creation Tool. This article will share detailed instructions on how to do so.
- Consistent internet connectivity
- 8 GB of available disc space (on your computer, USB, or external drive)
- 64-bit CPU (you can check this by navigating to Settings > System > About or by searching for “System Information” in Windows and looking under “System Type”).
- Check out the Windows 11 device specifications here (you can also use the PC Health Check to see if your PC is ready for Windows 11). (Download and guide available here.)
Download the Windows 11 ISO Image
- First, download the Windows 11 ISO file from Microsoft’s official website. Next, scroll down and locate the option to download the Windows 11 ISO file.
- Select Windows 11 from the drop-down menu. Click the download button.
- On the next page, you will be able to select the language of the product. Use the drop-down menu to choose one, then click Confirm.
- Finally, when the download section loads, click the 64-bit download button. I believe that’s all.
To create a bootable USB drive for Windows 11, follow one of the methods outlined below.
Using the Media Creation Tool, here’s how to create a USB drive that will boot Windows 11:
- Connect a USB flash drive with at least 8 GB capacity to your computer.
- Visit the Windows 11 download page and locate the “Create Windows 11 installation media” section.
- Click the “Download Tool Now” button.
- Double-click the downloaded MediaCreationToolxxxx.exe file and accept the licencing terms.
- Select “Create installation media” and click “Next.”
- Select the preferred architecture, language, and edition, then click “Next.”
- Choose a USB flash drive by clicking “Next.”
- Select the desired flash drive from the list and click “Next.”
- Click “Finish” to complete the process.
After seeing the message “Your USB flash drive is ready,” click Finish to complete the setup wizard. Now you can boot from the USB stick and troubleshoot Windows 11.
How to Use Rufus to Make a Windows 11 Bootable USB
- First, you need to download Rufus. So, navigate to the download section of the Rufus website.
- Now, open the download folder and run Rufus.
- Once you’ve connected your USB flash drive to your computer, wait for Rufus to recognize it and list it under the “Device” area.
- After that, select “Disk or ISO image” from the “Boot selection” drop-down menu.
- Then, press the “SELECT” button.
- Now, click “Open” after selecting the Windows ISO file.
- Now, click the “Start” button to start creating a bootable drive.
How to create a bootable Windows 11 USB drive using Command Prompt (CMD)
- To begin, launch Command Prompt (as administrator).
- Now, enter the following command in CMD:
Diskpart List Disk Select Disk 1 (show a list of all the storage devices that your system has available.) Clean create partition primary select partition 1 Active FORMAT FS=NTFS LABEL="BootableUSB" QUICK OVERRIDE Exit
Transfer all the information from the OS installation disc (Windows, Linux, etc.) to your newly created bootable USB stick.
Ans: Yes, you Can Create a Bootable USB Drive With the Help of Refus.
ISO to USB
Universal USB Installer
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad