Coolpad announced there Legacy With 5G Connectivity at $400
Coolpad has always been launched its Super Affordable Smartphone, They have been announced their Latest Offering Coolpad Legacy at CES 2020. There is also a 5G Connectivity option for the future secure at an aggressive price point.
It comes with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ Display featuring a PixelWork’s HDR Technology With a Waterdrop notch on the top of the display. In the terms of camera performance, there is dual rear camera module aligned vertically in the centre of rear panel housing a 48MP Primary + 8MP Secondary. While the front is a 16MP Selfie shooter. As for Security, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Audio tuned by THX. Also, there is a Face recognition using a Facial recognition for face unlock.
Under the hood, The Device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 64GB of UFS2.1 onboard storage. Further, you can expand storage using dedicated MicroSD Card slot up to 12GB. As for connectivity, there is a 5G Connectivity With Tempow Multi-device streaming support.
The chipset is paired With Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 Modem and to be Suppo a Sub-6GHz 5G Connectivity With Such as T-Mobile and AT&T. Meanwhile, The Sub-6GHz Didn’t deliver a more reliable range instead this is a mmWaves Frequency. It remains the 3.5mm Audio jack and Dual microphones.
This is the First Smartphone from Coolpad and the Device, As of now there is not everything is been revealed by the Company itself. The Device is Run on Android 10 out of the box. Whereas, The Coolpad doesn’t come with NFA Support. To Power the device it Equipped with a 4000mAh battery using an 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
The Device Comes With a Price tag of $359 and the device is expected to launch in Q2 of 2020 commercially. The Dimension of the device is been measured as 165 x 77 x 9.5 mm and Weight 195g.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13