Download CoD Mobile Season 9 APK and OBB | 2022
Activision starts rolling out the newest Update to the Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 2022, and the Update is available to download from Google Play Store and App Store. But for Players who want to Sideload on their device, we offer your Apk and Obb File.
This season celebrates Halloween with the Zombie are back season title and brings awesome content from the Call of Duty Black Ops. Battle Pass is updated with the Battle Pass, Krig 6, C4, Haunted Hacienda, Classic Zombies, Seasonal Challenges, and more.
Download Call Of Duty Mobile Season 9 APK and OBB File
How to Install CoD Mobile S9 APK and OBB File on your Android Device
After downloading the package, follow the instructions mentioned down below.
- Ensure that your device has enough space for installation.
- You should have active-stable internet connectivity.
- Enable Unknow source installation from your device settings. Navigate to Device Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install the app from an unknown source.
Install CoD Mobile S9
- Starting with Unzipping the Package that you have installed on your device. Tap on the file, and then click the unzip option.
- There you have 2 Obb files and One APK file.
- Tap on the Apk File, grant the permission it asks for and tap on the Install button to start the installation.
- After that, Move the OBB File to com.activision.callofduty.shooter by navigating to Android/OBB/ com.activision.callofduty.shooter)
- Now you can launch the game; wait for the ballon file to get downloaded and installed; next, it will verify the wait.
- After installation gets finished, You can sign in with your account and start playing the game on your device.
- That’s it!
Suppose you encounter any issues with your installation or may not find the OBB File on the Android 12or higher version. Then you can use the Split APKs installer.
- Download the Split APKs installer, and Open it on your device.
- Tap on the Install APKs, and go to your package to select and install the game.
- That’s it!
Still, if you are facing any installation issues, your file may get corrupted; try re-downloading the package. You can read more about the update here, Complete Patch Note.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.