How to download and install the COD Mobile Season 11 Test build for 2022
Developers of Call of Duty mobile have released a brand-new test server on which they will test upcoming features. This updated test build is dedicated to season 11, where developers introduced a ton of brand-new things in the game. However, they have already addressed the things in their public announcement, but not completely.
The reason being there are thousands of players who have just joined Call of Duty mobile. And some are those who know the basics of the game. COD Mobile developers are testing a build for Season 11 that will include a Christmas event and a brand-new Battle Pass. As such, we have created this guide to help you understand the same.
How to download and install the COD Mobile Season 11 Test build?
The test build for COD Mobile Season 11 has yet to begin, and players are eagerly awaiting the final release. Due to the Christmas theme, there are additional modes, maps, and battle passes available. Every new season, players expect to see some new changes in the game. In the same way, Season 11 is the next season that players are anticipating.
As of now, there is no information about the Season 11 Test build. But whenever they become available, players can download them from the Google Play Store (Android) and App Store (IOS). But the Season 11 Test Build has limited seats, so you need to keep an eye on it. You need not worry, and we will provide you with a direct APK link to install the Test Server whenever it is available. Let’s download it by following the instructions below.
- Get the COD Test Server app.
- Then wait for the download to complete.
- Head to your device settings and enable the unknown source installation option.
- Navigate to the downloaded app and tap on it to install.
- Following this, launch the COD Mobile App and log in as usual.
- That’s it, and now you’re ready to play the Season 11 Test build.
As of now, sources indicate that COD Season 11 Test build is likely to have a Christmas theme, updated modes, brand-new maps, and a battle pass that includes several different types of perks. But note that developers are yet to address the official patch notes. There is no official release date for season 11, but it will most likely be on the 14th of December at 4 pm PT.
In conclusion, the Call of Duty Mobile Season 11 Test Build will be amazing as there will be new experiences to be had while playing. Currently, these are the major details relating to Season 11. If any user has queries about the given information, feel free to ask them in the below section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Activision uses these bots to fill in the slots.
Ans. CoD Mobile’s battle royale map, Isolated, is getting updated in Season 10.
Ans. The undead have come out to play as Zombies Classic returns in Season 9.
Ans. Bots, on the other hand, are rigid and robotic with their movements.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.