Clash of Clans 27% Increase Over 2018 With $727 Million in 2019
Clash of Clans Comeback this Year With Top-5 Highest-grossing Mobile battle royal game globally in 2019. Where it Generate $727 Million according to Sensor Tower
SuperCell becomes the top-five mobile app publishers.
“Supercell has found success with the battle pass mechanic because it was able to implement it in a way that complemented the Clash of Clans experience.”, wrote Katie Williams, Mobile Insights Strategist of Sensor Tower. “It’s this demonstrated ability to evolve within the fast-moving, constantly changing gaming landscape that marks the publisher as a continued industry leader.”
However, The Game Clash of the clans itself achieves a 27% growth from 2018 with a revenue $572. Meanwhile, they boost their revenue by introducing a $5 gold pass in April 2019. However, their intelligence date shows the report shows the players spent $66 Million in April and 58% growth compared to March 2018 YoY from April 2018.
If you don’t know about a gold pass, it is Quite Similar to Royal pass in PUBG Mobile and Battle pass in Call of Duty Mobile. Which used to unlock a special mission to get some rewards. Clans of Clash Gold Pass helps SuperCell to generate $597 from beginning of April to End of December.
On the other hand, The Games like PUBG Mobile, Fortnite and Call of Duty were taking some pie of Clash of game. The Game released in 2013 and been leading in terms of Revenue Generate Compare to 42% of the Publisher’s 2019. The Game Continue to grow further in the upcoming month with a new season and was fast moving and the first mover in the industry of Battle Royal.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?