How to Claim Your Battlefield 2042 Prime Gaming Reward (May 2022)
It’s an execlusive reward for members, which brings some fresh cosmetics. Today in this article we will be sharing how you can claim this free bundle. It is likely to grow as active prime members add in the following months.
Get Your Free Battlefield 2042 Prime Gaming Reward
Prime Gaming Bonus
There are three exclusive items with the Bleed Purple Bundle name.
- Flack-Bleed Purple Skin
- Skin for the M44-King Hit Weapon
- MP28-Hidden Danger Weapon Skin
Before proceeding, you need to know that you have linked your EA account to Twitch and Active Prime Membership to claim your reward.
If you don’t have Prime Gaming, then you can sign-up for a 30-day trial to claim these rewards. After successfully setting up the account, you can link it to get the reward.
Link your EA account with Twitch
- To proceed, go to EA-Twitch linking page and sign in with your account.
- After that, it asked you for grant access. Allow your account to connect. (Sign-in with the account you have connected to your Origin, PSN, or Xbox account.)
- Click on “yes” to confirm your action to link your account.
Claim Battlefield 2042 Gaming Reward
- Start by logging in to your Amazon account, and then opening Prime Gaming.
- From there, head over to in-game loot and more.
- Next, click on Battlefield 2042 and then click on Claim.
- That’s it!
This is how you can claim your reward, and it’s for a limited time. We can expect more prime bundles in the near future.