Every smartphone comes with a Name, which defaults used to be a model name of your Android device. Meanwhile, if you want to change the name of your device, then today, we will guide you about “How you can change your device name.” Therefore, it is important to change the device name so everyone can recognize your device.
Change your phone name on Android.
It is quite easy, and you can change your android device name from the device settings.
- First thing first, open your device settings and then head over to the phone.
- Now, click on your device name and then remove the default model number.
- And type your preferable name which you want to replace.
- That’s it. Confirm it and tap ok.
Hopefully, this helps you with changing the name of your androiddevice. Not to mention, the name will be reflected across your Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth settings, and where your device name is required.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac