Roblox is one of the most popular premium online gaming platform, launched back in 2006. Where is available across major platform, including Microsoft Windows, Classic MacOS, FireOS, macOS, Android, and iOS. Here it offers three different premium membership for Roblox Premium for $4.99/mo., $9.99/mo. And $19.99/mo. Grants with monthly 450, 1000 and 2,200 Roblux (in-game currency), respectively.
So, if you want to cancel your Roblox Premium, then today, we will share an in-depth article on the same. So, Follow the following instruction mentioned in this article.
Disable Roblox Premium
There could be several reasons behind this, maybe some finical issue or not enjoy the service, so you might think of disabling your Roblox Premium; as we have mentioned, Roblox available across multiple platforms, so head over to the guide accordingly. So without further ado, let’s check the following instruction mentioned down below.
How to Cancel Roblox Premium on Smartphone
- Open Roblox Website and log in with your Roblox account
- Then, Click on the gear icon to appear on the upper-right corner of the device.
- Select Settings and then click on Billing.
- Next, Choose “Cancel Renewal” and then confirm your action.
- That’s it!
Using Android Smartphone
- Open Google Play Store
- Ensure that you have login with Google using the Roblox account you used to purchase a premium
- Then, Click on Burger Menu appear in the upper-left corner.
- Select subscription and then Click on Roblox Premium Subscription.
- Click Cancel.
- That’s it!
Using iOS Devices
- Open device settings.
- Click on your account and then tap on subscription.
- If it doesn’t appear in subscription, Click on iTunes & App Store.
- Look for Roblox Premium Subscription. Click on it.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription
- That’s it!
How you can cancel Roblox Premium on Xbox One
Roblox Premium Member doesn’t become available on Xbox one with Premium Subscription.
Fix: No Cancel button appear on Roblox.
There could be some basic reason why you won’t see the cancel button for the Roblox account. Let’s check why you can’t see the Roblox Premium Account button on your system.
- You might log in with the wrong account; check the account which has active Premium Membership.
- Wrong platform; you can only cancel your Premium Membership account on the platform you have sign-in with.
- Your Membership might be expired already.
- Maybe you have disabled auto-renewal
- You might already cancel your account
- Payment didn’t perform auto-renewal
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you, and you have successfully cancelled your Roblox subscription. Likewise, if you cancel your subscription before renewal, you can continue using a premium subscription until it expires. For Further Query, Share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)