How to Participate in CoD Modern Warfare 2 Early Access Campaign
Call of duty mobile’s popular franchise, modern warfare, would like to release its following in the coming months. Per Activision, Modern Warfare 2 is scheduled to release on October 28th, 2022. If you remember, Modern Warfare was initially out in 2019 and gave birth to exciting in-game content.
Moreover, after three years of warfare, Activision announced to launch its sequel part where surely players will get something more advanced. As Activision’s habit, the upcoming Modern Warfare 2 has an early access campaign that will run a week before launch. So here, we are sharing a guide to helping you to get involved in such a campaign.
How to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Early Access
The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare franchise has different bonding with players. As the unique CoD title where they get exposure to explore new things. For which, developers publicly announced Modern Warfare 2. Additionally, they said, “players who digitally pre-order the game will get to participate in its early access.”
Modern Warfare 2 conducts an early access campaign from October 20th to October 27th. Furthermore, This will be the first time in CoD history that they are organizing such a campaign, where players get open beta early access and a final judgment bundle. Also, early access for PlayStation players will commence from the 16th to the 20th of September.
CoD Modern Warfare 2 will pick the story where the event of 2019’s Modern Warfare left off. The story will follow Task Force 141, including John Price, lieutenant Semon, MacTavish, and more. Collectively, A Good opportunity to explore such things in the coming early access campaign. So, below are the instructions to get into Warfare 2 early access.
Note: Interested Players need to spend £69.99 for cross-gen bundles and £99.99 for the Vault edition. So make sure to have such an amount before proceeding.
- , Visit the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Website.
- Choose your gaming platform.
- After that, Select your edition – Cross-gen or Vault.
- Now, Tap on the Pre-order button.
- Mark the given terms and Tap on I Accept.
- Tap on add cards and enter your card details.
- Next, Tap on Proceed to Confirm the Payment.
- That is it, and You are done with Pre-ordering Modern Warfare 2.
What is Special in Vault Edition as Compared to Cross-gen Edition?
If developers have given two bundles, it means there would be some difference between both of them. Also, the pricing of one bundle is lower than another. Indeed, the Cross-gen bundle has a lower price than the Vault edition. Moreover, it is worth it because the Vault edition has some benefits except an early access campaign. So, what is unique with the vault edition? Let us take a look.
- Ghost Legacy pack
- Battle Pass + 50 Tier Skips
- Ten hours 2XP + 10 hours 2WXP
- Red Team 141 Operator pack
- FJX Cinder Weapon Vault
On Which Platforms Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 features Early Access?
According to the announcement, Modern Warfare 2 early access has four major platforms: PlayStation, Pc (via Steam and Battle.net), and Xbox. The campaign is limited to a week, even though these platforms have different dates for early access and open beta. So, for an overview, those dates are as follows –
- PS4 and PS5 Early Access: September 16th at 10 AM PT to Tuesday, September 20th at 10 AM PT.
- PS4 and PS5 Open Beta: September 18th at 10 AM PT to Tuesday, September 20th at 10 AM PT
- Xbox and PC Early Access: September 22th at 10 AM PT to September 24th at 10 AM PT.
- Xbox and PC Open Beta: September 24th at 10 AM PT to Monday, September 26th at 10 AM PT
Conclusively, Save these dates and be ready to explore the exciting Modern Warfare 2 early access campaign. However, we have covered all the essential details, including pre-order steps and Vault edition benefits for Warfare 2 early access and launch. Still, if we left anything, ask them in the comment section below.