Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Beta Update with Download and Installation Guide for Android and iOS
Call of Duty received its second BETA for the upcoming season, where players who are interested check preview before the stable release of the game. However, this Beta update is aimed for Season 6 and will be available on both Android and iOS.
So, if you wonder how you can participate in the COD Mobile Beta update to receive some perks. Today in this article we will be sharing how you can install and play Call Of Duty Season 6 Beta on your device. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
- This is not an unlimited beta phase, First 30,000 Players are allowed within 24hours of writing this article.
- OS: Android or iOS
- Size: 1.9 GB
- Enable ‘Unknown Source Installation’
- Stable internet connectivity to avoid package loss during installation
- Rated: Age 16+ Content Suited
- Progress data will not be carried forward to stable release or saved
Download COD Mobile Season 6 Beta Update
This Public Test build can be played on both Android and iOS, there is different installation mentioned to follow. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Download Call Of Duty Mobile Season 6 BETA on Android
- Download the APK
- Head over to the download folder to start the installation
- Once it is installed, open the app and it will download some resources (Additional files)
- Once the installation is complete, log in with your COD Account to play
- That’s it!
Download Call Of Duty Mobile Season 6 Beta on iOS
- Open the Link in safari and tap on the Install button
- Now, check for the COD app icon on your home screen
- After that, Enable ‘Trusted Certificated’ from your device settings by navigating General > Configuration Document and Device Management
- That’s it, Finish the download and log in with your account to play.
What’s New for Season 6
- New MP Map – Slums
- New MP Map – Stacks
- New MP Map – Monastery
- New Mode – Competitive Search & Destroy
- New Operator Skills: Scorestreaks, perks, and grenade types
- Various optimizations for BR, like graphical changes and map tweaks
- New HUD Options
- Various UI changes and improvements
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you as you have successfully installed COD Mobile Beta on your device. If you have any query, share it with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac