[ UPDATE] BlackView B9900 Rugged Phone With Helio P90 and Wireless Charging
Blackview Having a Series of Rugged Smartphone in its Portfolio, Having Said that Blackview is Going to announce Its Latest Smartphone Powered by Helio P90 Soc. Recently, They Launched their Flagship Device BV9800 Smartphone.
Blackview is Preparing for its Blackview BV9900, Which Set to be launched on December 6th this year. Not to Mention, The Device Will be a Rugged Smartphone.
This Device is a Rugged Smartphone, Which Brings an IP68 & IP69 Water and Dust Resistance. Additionally, The MIL-STD-810 Tiple Gold Certification for the Device to be Service Under -30°C as a Normal Device. This Device Will be Sureflu Helpful for those Color Winters Users.
For Connectivity it Supports an NFC, 38 global LTE network bands with dual-LTE/dual VoLTE support. Furthermore, The Device Equipped With a heart rate monitor, barometer, hygrometer and ultraviolet intensity meter.
There Were a lot of Rumours about the Device With Helio P90 Soc, Finally, Blackview Release a Promo Poster With MediTek Helio P90 Soc. Which Confirmed all the Rumours about the Device. Where the Device Comes with Some Killer Camera Features, Which Means a lot to any Particular Rugged Smartphone.
First thing First, In the Terms of Camera it Housing a Sony IMX582 48MP + 16MP Ultra-Wide Angle Sensor. Which Equipped With FLIR Lepton, Actually it is a Thermal Camera Sensor. However, This Device on Indiegogo Campaign Collects a $520,000 backed by 1300 backers.
Blackview BV9900 Rugged smartphone Powered by Helio P90 officially Confirmed.
Today, Blackview Marketing Manager, Yan Said that. There Team is Working for the Upcoming Helio P90 Rugged Smartphone Named as Blackview BV9900. Which supposed to launched Before the End of this Year. They Were Not going to Launch the Device on E-Commerce Platform Before January 2020. Which Means the Device Will Be Announced in December.
Not to Mention, This Device Will is Blackview Next Flagship Device Compete With High-End Smartphone With a Combination of Features. We Belive the Device Will Continue Provide you with a Waterproof, Dust-Proof and Drop-Resistance (IP68&IP69K&MIL-STD-810G) alongside a Great Performance. As of now, We have this Information.
To Power the Devie it Having a Massive 4380mAh battery, Which also Supports a Wireless Charging. Moreover, It Supports a Global LTE Band and NFC. It Comes with a 5.84-Inch Waterdrop notch Display and Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Chipset is Paired With 8GB LPDDR4X RAM + 256GB of UFS 2.1 Onboard Storage.
Furthermore, The Device is Designed to Survive in Hard Condition. This is not for General Usage as this is a Rugged Smartphone. It Having a Huge Bezels With a Top
Waterdrop Notch Display.
It Basically Helpful for those Users Who Work in Mines or any Place Where other Smartphone Can’t Suppose to Survive. Even, The Hardware is Quite Stronger and powerful Making Completely Outdoor Smartphone.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.