Best Smartphones You Should Buy Under ₹30,000
If you are looking for buying a new smartphone, especially between the ₹25,000 to ₹30,000. Then it
could be a hustle for you. Because of this price range, you have plenty of smartphones available in the
market. At the time of purchase, it is more difficult to choose the best or we can say worth smartphone
Notably, It depends from user to user what specific preference they want in their smartphone. Even
though, some smartphone aspects are common they must be needed by every smartphone user. So, On
that basis below we have shared a guide that explains to you the best smartphone choices you should
Best Smartphones You Should Buy Under ₹30,000
As we have said, there is a vast range of smartphones available under the given price mark. But
concerning some points. We have shortlisted some smartphones that you should take a look at.
Alongside, we have mentioned positive and negative points for each of that smartphones. So, you can
easily consider the best smartphone as per your need. So, without taking any more time let’s take a look
Oppo Reno 7 5G
This device comes with an as usual reno 6 MediaTek Dimensity 900 with ColorOS 12. Alongside, it is
equipped with a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2-megapixel
macro camera. Overall, the device is decent with initial pricing of ₹28,999. Even that, it has several
positive points and a few negative points. So, Take a look below and decide whether it is worth it for you
- Detailed Specs: https://www.oppo.com/in/smartphones/series-reno/reno7-5g/
- Pros: Dedicated microSD card slot, Slim and light, Vibrant display, good battery life, fast
charging, Cameras are decent for stills and Fuss-free performance.
- Cons: Plastic body is a downgrade, bad Recorded video and No stereo speakers
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G
This Samsung Model arrived at the top list of the M series. As it comes with a 120Hz Super AMOLED
display, a MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC with vapour cooling, and a 108-megapixel primary camera. That
is much worth at this price point which is ₹26,499. The best part about the device is that the company
claims guaranteed updates. So, Analysis in a sum below is its pros. and cons that help you in evaluating
its worth for you.
- Detailed specs: https://www.samsung.com/in/smartphones/galaxy-m/galaxy-m53-5g-blue128gb-storage-6gb-ram-sm-m536bzbeinu/
- Pros: 120Hz Super AMOLED display, Capable 5G SoC, Guaranteed software updates and Good
- Cons: Lots of preinstalled bloatware, Weak low-light camera performance, Average video
recording capability and No In-box charger.
Realme GT Master Edition
As the name suggests, it is a master device that is installed with a 120Hz refresh rate Super AMOLED
display and Snapdragon 778G as a core processor. Alongside, it can charge 0 to 100 in just 35 minutes
and which is worth it at this price point. The smartphone is initially priced at ₹27,999. But, Every device
has some good things as well as bad. So, take on those things with this smartphone given below as –
- Detailed Specs: https://www.realme.com/in/realme-gt-master-edition/specs
- Pros: Special design Quality 120Hz display, Good battery life and fast charging and 3.5mm
- Cons: No stereo speakers, No IP rating, Average low-light camera performance and Too many
Poco F3 GT
It is a smartphone company known for its smartphone suits for gaming. Likewise, Poco F3 GT has a 6.67-
inch HDR10+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate with maglev trigger buttons for gaming. It
supports MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC as a processor with 67W charging support. Overall, it is also a
good package to grab. But, To check its worthiness on an individual basis, below are some pros and cons
- Detailed Specs: https://www.poco.in/f3gt
- Pros: Physical gaming triggers, 5G-ready SoC, 120Hz refresh rate AMOLED display, 67W fast
charging and Stereo speakers.
- Cons: Spammy notifications and Average camera performance.
Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge 5G
This Xiaomi device is a boon for faster-charging devices. As it has hypercharge technology with 120W
charging support. Alongside, it has a 6.67-inch full-HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display with stereo speakers and
an IR emitter. Collectively, A good device to choose specifically at that price point is ₹26,999. But, To
evaluate its worthiness for you. Below are some pros and cons to know better.
- Detailed Specs: https://www.mi.com/in/xiaomi-11i-hypercharge-5g/
- Pros: Crisp AMOLED display, Loud stereo speakers and 120W hypercharge technology
- Cons: Too many preinstalled apps and Average low-light camera performance
Conclusively, There are some more smartphones available in the same price range. But, the above one is
shortlisted on some quality basis. So, As of now, we can expect any of the given smartphones will now
disappoint you with their worthiness.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.